Customer Service & Help 1-866-477-4867
// BB Guns & Pellet Guns // Air Rifles // Air Rifles By Brand // Webley & Scott Air Rifles // Webley & Scott Air Rifles .177 Cal
// BB Guns & Pellet Guns // BB & Pellet Guns by Brand // Webley & Scott Airguns // Webley Air Rifles
Webley Blackhawk .177 Air Rifle 890 fps Quattro Trigger
Price Drop: For A Limited Time Save $45.91!
Item #: WRBKHK177FAC
(No Reviews) Be the first to write a review
MSRP $290.00| Save $100.01 (34%)
Shop with Confidence
Christmas Cut-Off Dates
Ground Shipping to Residential Addresses
East Coast/Southern/Eastern States
Orders must be placed by 12pm MST/2pm EST Monday, Dec. 17.
Orders must be placed by 12pm MST/2pm EST Tuesday, Dec. 18.
West Coast/Western States
Orders must be placed by 12pm MST/2pm EST Wednesday, Dec. 19.
Visit our Christmas cut-off page for more details and information.
We offer free shipping on all orders over $99! When your order qualifies, use coupon code HOLIDAYS during checkout. Limit one coupon per order. Only available in the lower 48 states.
Earn reward points anytime you visit AirgunDepot.com when you:
Shop with confidence when you order from AirgunDepot.com! With 256 encrypted SSL security, your sensitive information is kept safe and secure before, during and after you place your order with our store.
Holiday Extension! Orders placed Nov. 1st through Dec. 18 can be returned up to Jan. 15, 2014.
Here are AirgunDepot.com, we offer a no-hassle 30 day return policy on thousands of products in our store. Visit our return policy page for more details and information.
Suggested Use: Pest Control / Plinking /Target Shooting
The Webley Blackhawk .177 Air Rifle is a High Power, Break Barrel, Single Shot, Spring Air Rifle featuring the new Quattro Trigger.
- Power-lock™ Mainsprung
- Meticulous Metallurgy
- Tuned Vibration Absorber™
- Spring Damper
- Tru-Glo™Focused Vision Sights
- The New Quattro Trigger:
- The Quattro Trigger utilizes a 4-lever system (hence Quattro).
- Each lever reduces the load acting on the next lever in the system.
- By changing contact angles of each component the lever ratios are increased.
- An original load of 250lbs is reduced to approximately 2lbs at the trigger.
- A variable load is introduced into the system via the Trigger load screw.
- This gives the shooter an adjustable trigger load.
- The first and second stage adjusting screws vary the length of trigger pull and the amount of first and second stage pressure that is best suited to the shooter.
|Our Price||$189.99 Save $100.01 (34%)|
|airgun use||Pest Control / Plinking /Target Shooting|
|airgun rail||Dovetail Mount|
|fire mode||Single Shot|
|gun weight||6.6 lbs|
|warranty||1 Year Limited|