Customer Service & Help 1-866-477-4867
Webley Patriot .177 Caliber Walnut Air Rifle w/Scope
Item #: WRPAT177FACSP
(No Reviews) Be the first to write a review
MSRP $425.00| Save $79.05 (19%)
Shop with Confidence
We offer free shipping on all orders over $179! When your order qualifies, choose Ground Shipping during checkout and enter coupon code FREESHIP. Available to customers who ship their orders in the lower 48 states.
Earn reward points anytime you visit AirgunDepot.com when you:
Shop with confidence when you order from AirgunDepot.com! With 256 encrypted SSL security, your sensitive information is kept safe and secure before, during and after you place your order with our store.
Holiday Extension! Orders placed Nov. 1st through Dec. 18 can be returned up to Jan. 15, 2014.
Here are AirgunDepot.com, we offer a no-hassle 30 day return policy on thousands of products in our store. Visit our return policy page for more details and information.
Suggested Use: Pest Control / Plinking /Target Shooting
The Webley Patriot is a high power single shot break barrel, spring powered air rifle. The Webley Patriot features the Quattro™ 4-way adjustable which allows a three-point adjustment on the trigger load. On the mainspring is the Powr-Lok™ and Tuned Vibration Absorber™ which dampens vibration throughout the air rifle. You'll feel safe shooting the Patriot thanks to the brawny ambidextrous walnut stock and automatic resetting safety catch.
- Includes: .177 Cal Webley Patriot Air Rifle, Nikko Stirling 4-12 x 50 Scope & Rings
- Power-lock™ Mainsprung
- Meticulous Metallurgy
- Tuned Vibration Absorber™
- Spring Damper
- Tru-Glo™Focused Vision Sights
- The New Quattro Trigger:
- The Quattro Trigger utilizes a 4-lever system (hence Quattro).
- Each lever reduces the load acting on the next lever in the system.
- By changing contact angles of each component the lever ratios are increased.
- An original load of 250lbs is reduced to approximately 2lbs at the trigger.
- A variable load is introduced into the system via the Trigger load screw.
- This gives the shooter an adjustable trigger load.
- The first and second stage adjusting screws vary the length of trigger pull and the amount of first and second stage pressure that is best suited to the shooter.
|Our Price||$345.95 Save $79.05 (19%)|
|airgun use||Pest Control / Plinking /Target Shooting|
|airgun rail||Dovetail Mount|
|fire mode||Single Shot|
|cocking effort||50 lbs|
|gun weight||9 lbs|
|optics||Variable / 1 inch Tube|
|warranty||1 Year Limited|