Webley Raider .22 cal PCP Air Rifle- 10 shot is a powerful multi-shot air rifle
built with a handsome ambidextrous monte carlo walnut stock. This package comes
complete with a Nikko Stirling™ model NMM3940AO scope, bases and rings.
This 3-9 x 40 scope features 3-9 power magnification, 40mm objective lens, 3.25"
eye relief, 1" tube diameter. The AO parallax
focus allows adjustment down to 10yds! We have added a recoil stop screw that
allows the scope to be secured to powerful airguns like the Patriot™ without
fear of shifting under the sharp recoil of the spring release. Compare that
against anything else on the market and you will see that this a precision combo
built for the serious shooter.
- Caliber - .22
- Velocity: 860 FPS
- Joules of Energy: 27
- Weight: 6.60 lbs
- Barrel Length:13.80"
- Overall Length: 38.00"
- Capacity: 10 rounds
- Barrel: Rifled
- Front & Rear Sight: None
- Scopeable: 11mm dovetail
- Trigger.: Two-stage adjustable (Metal)
- Apprx. Trigger Pull: 2.50 lbs
- Buttpad: Ventilated rubber
- Suggested for: Hunting
- Action: Bolt-action
- Powerplant: Pre-charged pneumatic
- Shots Per Fill: 24
- 10-shot repeater
- Variable Adjustable Objective Scope
- Integral silencer so the report won't spook quarry!
- Ambidextrous Monte Carlo walnut stock
- Raised cheekpieces on both sides
- Deep checkering
- Magnificent Bluing
- Easily takes small and medium-sized pests & game
- Superior 2-stage adjustable trigger (down to 2.5 lbs. pull!)
- Built-in air pressure gauge (manometer) in forearm
- Straight bolt-action for quick follow-up shots
- Self-indexing mag...quickly slip it in & commence shootin'!
- Quick-disconnect System (quick-fill adapter)
- Includes: .22 Cal. Raider PCP Air Rifle, 10 Shot Magazine,
3-9x40AO Scope & Mounting System