Scope Not Included View Accessories
to Add A Scope.
- Caliber - .22
- Velocity: 880 FPS
- Weight: 9lbs
- Barrel Length: 17.50"
- Overall Length: 46.50"
- Capacity: 1 Round
- Barrel: Rifled
- Action: Break Barrel
- Cocking Effort: 50 lbs
- Joules of Energy: 34
- Power Plant: Spring Piston
- Trigger: Two-Stage Metal
- Scopeable: 11mm Dovetail Rail
- Front Sight: Post Globe
- Rear Sight: Tru Glo Adjustable
- Safety: Automatic
- Power-lock™ Mainsprung
- Meticulous Metallurgy
- Tuned Vibration Absorber™
- Spring Damper
- Tru-Glo™Focused Vision Sights
- The New Quattro Trigger:
- The Quattro Trigger utilizes a 4-lever system (hence Quattro).
- Each lever reduces the load acting on the next lever in the system.
- By changing contact angles of each component the lever ratios are increased.
- An original load of 250lbs is reduced to approximately 2lbs at the trigger.
- A variable load is introduced into the system via the Trigger load screw.
- This gives the shooter an adjustable trigger load.
- The first and second stage adjusting screws vary the length of trigger
pull and the amount of first and second stage pressure that is best suited
to the shooter.