// BB Guns & Pellet Guns // Air Rifles // Air Rifles By Brand // Webley & Scott Air Rifles // Webley & Scott Air Rifles .22 Cal
Webley Raider .22 cal PCP Air Rifle- 10 shot
This item has been discontinued, but here are similar items you may be interested in...
MSRP $49.99/Only $29.99
Item #: WRRAIDXS22FAC
Suggested Use: Small Game Hunting / Target Shooting
- Caliber - .22
- Velocity: 820 FPS
- Joules of Energy: 32
- Weight: 6.60 lbs
- Barrel Length:13.80"
- Overall Length: 38.00"
- Capacity: 10 rounds
- Barrel: Rifled
- Front Sight: None
- Rear Sight: None
- Scopeable: 11mm dovetail
- Trigger.: Two-stage adjustable (Metal)
- Apprx. Trigger Pull: 2.50 lbs
- Buttpad: Ventilated rubber
- Suggested for: Hunting
- Action: Bolt-action
- Powerplant: Pre-charged pneumatic
- Safety: None
- Shots Per Fill: 24
- 10-shot repeater
- Ambidextrous Monte Carlo walnut stock
- Raised cheekpieces on both sides
- Deep checkering
- Magnificent Bluing
- Easily takes small and medium-sized pests & game
- Superior 2-stage adjustable trigger (down to 2.5 lbs. pull!)
- Built-in air pressure gauge (manometer) in forearm
- Straight bolt-action for quick follow-up shots
- Self-indexing mag...quickly slip it in & commence shootin'!
- Quick-disconnect System (quick-fill adapter)
|Our Price||$599.99 Save $50.01 (8%)|
|airgun use||Small Game Hunting / Target Shooting|
|airgun rail||Dovetail Mount|
|gun weight||6.6 lbs|
|warranty||1 Year Limited|
stockton on tees, uk
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Webley Raider 10 shot in .22
September 12, 2012
For the time I have had this rifle, I feel that it is excellent value for the price. It feels like it has been built to last, unlike a lot of other pcp rifles. I fill my rifle to 190bar for best use. I find the power lasts till about 150bar (around 40shots) and then drops a bit. It's still good for target shooting, until 100bar and you can see the pellet drop. For hunting I keep it above 150 to 190bar. With a silencer it is very quiet. I have easy shot around 3,000 pellets. It hasn't jammed, broke or shown any signs of air leaks. I am very happy. I rate this gun at a 4, only because of its weight. I have gotten used to it and it feels good to shoot with.
Pros:10 shot mag, built to last. The trigger has a nice feel adjustable but out the box suits me. Good pressure gauge and good amount of shot per fill.
Cons:It's a bit on the heavier side, however you can understand why when it is built to last.