Stoeger X-20 Hardwood Monte Carlo Stock w/3-9x40 Scope
Item #: 30021
MSRP $199.00| Save $29.01 (15%)
With the powerful, spring-piston break-action of the Stoeger X20 air rifle, you can propel .177 alloy pellets at a potent 1200 feet per second. The ergonomic cocking grip permits quick and easy, single-stroke charging. And the X20’s rifled, blued steel barrel provides accuracy and years of service.
The airgun comes with standard fiber-optic front and adjustable rear sights. The fiber-optic inserts—single red front and two-dot, green rear—make target acquisition easy in varying light and weather conditions. All X20 receivers feature an integral dovetail scope-rail. For added security, the air rifle has an automatic, ambidextrous safety, easily accessible on the rear of the receiver. The trigger assembly can be screw-adjusted for second-stage length.
X20 models are available mounted in a Monte Carlo-style stock that makes target acquisition quick and easy. Stocks are available in hardwood, black synthetic, and genuine Advantage Timber camo finishes. The raised, ambidextrous cheek piece lets you shoot comfortably, regardless of hand preference. Checkering on the pistol grip and fore-end ensures that you’ll have a firm grip in wet weather. A rubber butt-pad provides a firm shoulder mount and steady control.
Add an extra level of performance by selecting any of the X20 Combo models with factory-mounted, 3-9x40 parallax adjustable riflescopes.
The X20 is ideal for plinking and all kinds of target shooting, and takes the field with sufficient power for pest control and small-game hunting.
- MUZZLE VELOCITY: 1200 fps with .177 alloy pellets; 1000 fps with lead
- TOTAL LENGTH: 43 in.
- CALIBER: .177 caliber pellets
- SAFETY: automatic, ambidextrous safety mounted on back of receiver
- POWER SOURCE: spring piston
- STOCK: Monte Carlo-style, hardwood with checkering
- COCKING SYSTEM: break-action breech-loader with ergonomic cocking grip
- REAR SIGHT: fiber-optic, fully adjustable for elevation and windage
- BARREL: 16.5 in., rifled, blued steel
- FRONT SIGHT: hooded front sight with a red, fiber-optic insert
- WEIGHT: 7.0 lbs. / 8.6 lbs. with scope
- SCOPE OPTICS FOR COMBO: 3-9x40 parallax adjustable scope with rings; factory mounted
- FEATURES: adjustable, two-stage trigger; integral dovetail scope rail on receiver; non-slip, deluxe rubber recoil pad
- FINISH: hardwood
|Our Price||$169.99 Save $29.01 (15%)|
|airgun use||Pest Control / Plinking /Target Shooting|
|fire mode||Single Shot|
|warranty||2 Year Limited|
stoeger .177 x-20
August 3, 2011
amazing looks, really powerful. the stock is great. scope is big and powerful, i can see really close at things at about 100+yds. sounds like a 22 lr.better than i expected it to be. best air rifle for 1st timers and experts.
stoeger 177 x20
May 8, 2011
nice gun! powerful little bugger!
November 4, 2010
Product is awsome however, I installed an aftermarket trigger blade to best suit my needs.