The airgun has an ergonomic cocking grip that assures fast and easy, single-stroke charging on each and every shot. The blued-steel, rifled barrel provides accuracy and years of service. It comes with standard, fiber-optic front and adjustable rear sights. Target acquisition is quick and easy with red front and two-dot, green rear fiber-optic inserts. All X50 receivers feature an integral dovetail scope-rail.
For added security, the X50 features an automatic, ambidextrous safety, easily accessible on the rear of the receiver. The trigger assembly can be screw-adjusted for second-stage length.
X50 models are mounted in Monte Carlo-style stocks for improved control and target acquisition. The raised, ambidextrous cheek-piece lets you shoot comfortably, regardless of hand preference. Checkering on the pistol grip and fore-end ensures a firm grip in wet weather. A rubber butt-pad provides a solid shoulder mount.
Stocks are available in rugged black synthetic and genuine Advantage Timber HD camo.
- MUZZLE VELOCITY: 1500 fps with .177 alloy pellets; 1200 fps with lead
- TOTAL LENGTH: 50 in.
- CALIBER: .177 caliber pellets
- SAFETY: automatic, ambidextrous safety mounted on back of receiver
- POWER SOURCE: spring piston
- STOCK: Monte Carlo-style, Advantage Timber HD camo synthetic with checkering
- COCKING SYSTEM: break-action breech-loader with ergonomic cocking grip
- REAR SIGHT: fiber-optic, fully adjustable for elevation and windage
- BARREL: 19.7 in., rifled, blued steel
- FRONT SIGHT: hooded front sight with a red, fiber-optic insert
- WEIGHT: 8.3 lbs. / 9.9 lbs. with scope
- FEATURES: adjustable, two-stage trigger; integral dovetail scope rail on receiver; non-slip deluxe rubber recoil pad
- FINISH: Advantage Timber HD camo
- ManufacturerStoeger Arms
- Caliber0.177 cal
- Velocity1500 fps
- Airgun MechanismSpring-piston
- Ammo TypePellets
- Airgun UsePest Control / Plinking /Target Shooting
- Overall Length50
- Fire ModeSingle Shot
- Gun Weight8.3
- Product ConditionNew
- Warranty2 Year Limited