The built-in air pressure gauge (manometer) lets you keep track of the remaining air supply. Use the 10-rd removable rotary clip it comes with or buy the optional single-shot tray to extract even more accuracy from your R-10.
Remember to mount a really good scope on your rifle to get the most accuracy.
BSA R-10 MK2 Features
- Precharged pneumatic
- 10rd removable rotary clip
- Aluminum 11mm dovetail grooves (no open sights)
- Rifled steel hammer-forged barrel (free-floated)
- Self-indexing circular clip
- Built-in manometer (air pressure gauge)
- Fully regulated valve
- 232 bar (3-365 psi)
- Up to 50 shots per fill in .177, up to 45 shots per fill in .22
- 2-stage adjustable match trigger
- Fully shrouded barrel for stealthy shooting
- Vertically adjustable ventilated rubber buttpad
- Black wrap over beech stock with dual raised cheekpieces
- Checkered grip & forearm
- Installed sling swivel studs
- Manual safety
- Includes 1 magazine- lube and fill adapter
I originally wanted the walnut stock version but Airgun Depot had the black stock one on sale for a $899 and I couldn't pass that up. The soft touch black stock isn't at all cheap feeling. It's very nice. I have a $600 pcp also and there's no comparison. Mine likes 15.9 grain JSB Exact, and 21 grain H&N Barracudas.
0.22Caliber 0.22 CalVelocity 900 fpsLoudness 2-Low-MediumMag Capacity 10
0.177Caliber 0.177 CalVelocity 1000 fpsLoudness 2-Low-MediumMag Capacity 10