- 18-rd BB mag, 5-rd pellet mag
- 350 Round BB Reservoir
- Rear Sight Adjustable for Windage
- Post Front Sight Adjustable for Elevation
- Both Sights are Removable
- Weaver/Picatinny optics rails above the receiver, below the front sight fitting and on the underside of the forearm
- Adjustable/telescoping stock (30.5" to 33.75")
- Sling Loops
- Manual Safety
- Includes Sight Adjustment Tool, Targets, Pellets, Steel BBs and Safety Glasses
When you shoot steel BBs, do not shoot at hard objects or water. The BBs will ricochet! No matter what ammo you're using, remember to wear safety glasses. Everyone in the vicinity of the range should wear safety glasses, even if they're not shooting. Remember to remove all pets from the range before you start shooting.
- Caliber0.177 cal
- Velocity625 fps
- Ammo TypePellets & BBs
- Barrel StyleRifled
- Cocking Effort1-10 Pumps
- Fire ModeRepeater
- Gun Weight3.75
- Overall Length33.75"
- Barrel Length17.25"
- Magazine Capacity18
- MechanismMulti-pump pneumatic
- RailWeaver Mount
- Front SightsAdjustable for elevation
- Rear SightsAdjustable for windage
- Trigger Pull4
- UsePlinking/ Target Shooting
- Warranty1 Year Limited
By Todd from CA on February 26, 2012
I assume pumping is loud too? I know my old 760 was as the handle hit the gun but I was able to dampen that with leather at the contact point. Should I expect similar here or have they improved the design, or?
Double checking with you, the barrel is rifled correct? It says rifled but it also says it's a 760 underneath which is not rifled...
By LLOYD R. GUNN, JR. from Charleston, SC on February 27, 2012
By Staff on March 5, 2012
Answer:This should do fine.
By austin from Templeton,Massachusetts on April 11, 2012
By Staff on April 13, 2012
Answer:This gun does not use CO2.
As far as how hard it is to pump, it gets more difficult as you put more pump it up more times, but you should have no problem getting enough pumps in for good shots.