Hatsan BT65 WSB Air Rifle
- Precharged pneumatic
- 10rd repeater (.25 cal. clip holds 9 rds)
- Extremely powerful
- Removable aluminum air reservoir has built-in manometer (pressure gauge)
- 200 bar (2-900 psi) max pressure
- Ambidextrous Turkish walnut stock
- Vertically adjustable comb
- Fiber optic front sight adjusts for elevation
- Fiber optic rear sight adjusts for windage & elevation
- Automatic safety (the owner's manual incorrectly states that it's a manual safety)
- Optics rail accepts Weaver* or 11mm mounts
- 2-stage adjustable gold Quattro match trigger
- Adjustable (vertical) recoil pad
- Anti-double-feed mechanism prevents more than 1 pellet from loading when gun has been fully cocked
- Mounted sling swivels
- Ideal for hunting small to medium-size quarry
- 30-40 useful shots per fill in .177 caliber
- 30-40 useful shots per fill in .22 caliber
- 18-27 useful shots per fill in .25 caliber
- Includes sling- fill adapter- extra mag and air reservoir discharging cap
*Weaver mounts are not standard. We do not recommend using them.
- Caliber0.177 cal
- Velocity1250 fps
- Ammo TypePellets
- Barrel StyleRifled
- Fire ModeRepeater
- Gun Weight9.4 lbs
- Overall Length42.5"
- Barrel Length22.8"
- Magazine Capacity10
- MechanismPre-charged pneumatic
- UseSmall Game Hunting / Target Shooting
- Warranty1 Year Limited
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Hatsan BT65 .177
September 7, 2012
This is a serious hunting air gun. Fairly accurate, 1/2 groups at 35 yards. Very powerful repeater for the money. This gun is adjustable in everything but the power. I have found this gun to be pellet sensitive. Mine prefers Crosman premier heavy's and marginally hold sensitive. I have already ordered another one in .25.
Pros:A lot of gun for the money! Simple magazine, good power, feels well made and comes with sling swivels. It also comes with extra o-rings air tank cap and most importantly the appropriate fill adapter.
Cons:Heavy and loud. It's threaded for a suppressor but getting one can be problematic.