Even though FPS rates may look the same from brand to brand, that may not always be the case. Hatsan tests this rating using lead pellets, but most competitors use lighter aluminum alloy pellets. What this means for you is that your Hatsan Hatsan Model 125TH .22 Air Rifle w/ 3-9x32mm Scope will deliver more knockdown power than an alloy-tested airgun with the same FPS rating.Hatsan airguns offer specialty features that come standard within the product line to provide shooters with a better shooting experience.
Hatsan Unique Features:
|Quattro Trigger:||Advanced two-stage match trigger only available from Hatsan|
|Shock Absorber System (SAS):||Reduces vibration and increases the life of the gun, optics, and accessories|
|TruGlo® Fiber Optics:||Microadjustable rear sight and front sight to lend more accuracy to every shot|
|Triopad® Butt System:||Maximum recoil absorption provides added comfort, and three stock spacers allow adjustments for appropriate length of pull.|
|Safety:||A drop safety interlock device has been incorporated to eliminate the possibility of the airgun accidentally firing if it’s dropped (whether or not the safety is on).|
- Caliber- .22
- Velocity: 1000 FPS
- Color: Black
- Weight: 8.4 lbs
- Overall Length: 48.8"
- Barrel Length: 19.6"
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic (TruGlo Red)
- Rear Sight: Fiber Optic (TruGlo Green); Adjustable for Windage & Elevation
- Capacity: 1 Round; Single Shot
- Cocking Effort: 28 lbs.
- Barrel: Rifled
- Scopeable: 11mm Dovetail and 22mm Picatinny
- Trigger: Two-Stage Adjustable (Quattro Metal)
- Trigger Pull: 3.7 lbs
Buttpad: Rubber (TrioPad Butt System)
- Action: Break Barrel
- Safety: Automatic w/Anti-Bear Trap
- Metal Scope Rail Scope Stop
- Quattro Trigger System
- Shock Absorber System (SAS)
- Precision Rifled Steel
- Manual/Automatic Safety
- Anti-Bear Trap Safety
- Ergonomic Design Synthetic Thumbhole Stock w/Montecarlo Cheeckpiece
- TrioPad Butt System for Maximum Recoil Absorbtion
- Large Muzzle Break For Easier Cocking
- Metal Trigger Blade
- Micro-Adjustable Rear Sight w/TruGlo Fiber Optics
- Open Front Sight
- All Weather Synthetic Stock
- Includes: Hatsan Air Rifle, 3-9x32mm Scope w/ Dovetail Two-Piece Rings
- Caliber0.22 cal
- Velocity1000 fps
- Ammo TypePellets
- ActionBreak barrel
- Barrel StyleRifled
- Cocking Effort33 lbs
- Fire ModeSingle-shot
- Gun Weight9.3
- Overall Length47.4"
- Barrel Length19.6"
- Magazine Capacity1
- MechanismSpring piston
- RailWeaver & 11mm dovetails
- Front SightsFiber Optic
- Rear SightsFiber Optic
- Trigger AdjustabilityTwo-stage adjustable
- Trigger ActionTwo-stage adjustable
- UseSmall Game Hunting / Target Shooting
- Warranty1 Year Limited
This is a great air rifle .
That said, I still gave it a 5 star rating. I fitted a set of Warne detachable rings (Weaver style) and an older bushnell variable to try the rifle out. I shot around a hundred Benjamin Discovery pellets (14.3 Gr.) and fifty or so Beaman 14.5 grain pellets (pointed ones). They both shot well. The 5 shot groups were both around a dime size but in different points of impact (to be expected). The trigger was not the precision crisp breaking break like a match rimfire, but, it was excellent (consistent) and very shootable.
I found the .22 cal. power to be more than ample for rabbits; although, I may need to step up to the .25 cal. for racoons and foxes.
I only gave it 4 stars because 1) it is 46" ( ) in length... the longest rifle I own; and 2) the 10 lb. weight makes it the heaviest rifle I own. Seemingly odd for an air rifle. Overall, I highly recommend it.