Extreme accuracy is achieved with a precise side focus wheel with smooth operation ensuring the image can be focused so that it is parallax free atall distances. The reticle is a newly developed ½ Mil Dot with additional aim points between every dot.
This allows for great accuracy when choosing a suitable aim point. The objective lenses in the Hawke Varmint SF range are all oversized 44mm, favoured by sporting shooters, due to the brightness, clarity and low light performance. The optical system is all new with fully multi coated lenses throughout – the image is crisp, bright and hold even contrast.
The Hawke Varmint SF range is styled to be practical yet attractive, featuring all weather grips and a zoom thumb bump. The objective end is threaded to accept sunshades.
Low, non-intrusive, BDC (bullet drop compensating) turrets allow ‘dialling’ for long range. The click value is ¼ M.O.A. The fast focus ocular is streamlined and relatively compact, making it easy to mount the scope on rifles with large bolts.
- 1” mono tube design for superior strength
- ½ Mil Dot reticle for improved accuracy
- Fully multi-coated optics for maximum clarity and brightness
- ¼ MOA turrets for accurate, reliable adjustment
- Side focus parallax adjustment for fine focusing
- Fast focus eyebell allows for crisp reticle view
- Flip-up lens covers included
- All airgun and firearm caliber rated
- Waterproof, Shockproof and Fog Proof
- Hawke Worldwide Warranty
- 10x ½ Mil Dot Reticle
- Fully floating design, featuring dots and ties spaced at mil dot spacing.
- The hollow bars are calibrated for 0.2 mil spacing and whole spacing.
The newly designed 10X 1/2 Mil Dot reticles take the standard Mil Dot to a new level. They feature dots and 'ties' spaced a 1/2 Mil Dot spacing ensuring there is always a suitable aim point available. The reticles are compatible with the free Hawke BRC software, designed to calculate all the aim points to your rifles trajectory.
The reticles are etched on glass. This allows a fully floating design where the hollow posts do not reach the edge of the FOV, and the whole reticle can be fully illuminated. The hollow bars are calibrated for .2 Mil spacing and whole Mil spacing. The 10x reticle has true mil spacing at 10x.
This item is not eligible for coupon discounts.
- ManufacturerHawke Sport Optics
- AOSide Focus
- Eye Relief3.2"
- Reticle1/2 Mil Dot
- Tube Size1 inch
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime
Hawke Optics Varmint 2.5-10x44 Scope w/ 1/2 Mil Dot Reticle- Side Focus Reviews
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Great scope for the money!
October 9, 2012
I installed this scope on my RWS 34 Pro Compact T06. It works great, holds adjustment, and has crystal clear image quality.
Pros:It's everything a scope should be.
Cons:The half mil dots are hard to see unless you are against a very light target.