- Precharged pneumatic (PCP)
- Sidelever cocking
- 10-shot repeater
- 2-stage adjustable trigger
- Adjustable power
- 11mm scope grooves (no open sights)
- 2900 psi fill pressure (200 bar)
- Dual air tanks (440cc total capacity) Up to 180 useful shots on low power; up to 60 on high!
- Built-in manometer (air pressure gauge)
- Lothar Walther barrel
- Shrouded barrel for extra-quiet shooting
- Ambidextrous Monte Carlo poplar stock
- Dual raised cheekpieces
- Checkered pistol grip
- Superbly blued
- Magnificent stock finish
- Ventilated rubber buttpad
Our specs show that this rifle has a 19.45" barrel. The shroud is much longer, and the exterior length from the action to the muzzle measures 24". The barrel is only the rifled portion of the gun.
This item is not eligible for coupon discounts.
0.177Caliber 0.177 CalVelocity 1050 fpsLoudness 2-Low-Medium
0.22Caliber 0.22 CalVelocity 920 fpsLoudness 2-Low-Medium
0.25Caliber 0.25 CalVelocity 780 fpsLoudness 2-Low-Medium