If you mounted a pistol scope on your Benjamin multi-pump but wanted to mount a rifle scope, now you can! Get this kit & mount a rifle scope in minutes!
Fits Benjamin Sheridan multi-pumps with rounded receivers measuring .540" to .565" in diameter
- Custom-machined intermount & Picatinny rail
- Fits Benjamin Sheridan multi-pump rifles
- Easily slips on the receiver, spanning the pellet-loading area
- Mounts back far enough to accommodate a rifle scope
- 2-piece intermount mounts on receiver & included Picatinny rail attaches to the intermount
- Attach scope rings to the Picatinny rail
- Includes 2-piece aluminum intermount, 2 steel screws and Picatinny rail
- Scope & rings not included
de leon, tx
October 25, 2014
makes loading a pellet way to hard and the scope is mounted to high. no place to hold the gun when you pump.
Rowland Heights, CA
Strips the receivers so I returned it
November 30, 2013
Stripped the receivers on my Benjamin 392, so I returned it. Also, raises the picatinny rail too high IMO.
Pros:Looks beautiful with a red dot sight or hunting scope
Cons:-Last ring is too tight and will strip your reciever -Picatinny rail is raised to high and makes it feel weird to hold, while looking down the scope sights