Hatsan ATP2 Tactical .25 Caliber PCP Air Pistol
Item #: HGATP2-25
MSRP $699.99| Save $260.00 (37%)
Shop with Confidence
We offer free shipping on all orders over $179! When your order qualifies, choose Ground Shipping during checkout and enter coupon code FREESHIP. Available to customers who ship their orders in the lower 48 states.
Earn reward points anytime you visit AirgunDepot.com when you:
Shop with confidence when you order from AirgunDepot.com! With 256 encrypted SSL security, your sensitive information is kept safe and secure before, during and after you place your order with our store.
Holiday Extension! Orders placed Nov. 1st through Dec. 18 can be returned up to Jan. 15, 2014.
Here are AirgunDepot.com, we offer a no-hassle 30 day return policy on thousands of products in our store. Visit our return policy page for more details and information.
The Hatsan AT-P2 .25 Caliber Tactical PCP pistol comes with a Telescopic stock that can be adjusted or removed allowing use with the pistol grip only. The AT-P2 has a Built-in pressure gauge on the air cylinder to monitor the cylinder pressure. The multi-shot AT-P2 Tactical pistol is sure to provide you with accuracy and all day fun!
Hatsan Unique Features:
|Elevation-Adjustable Comb:||An easy adjustment for proper fit and added comfort|
|Quattro Trigger:||This 2-stage, fully adjustable match trigger is only available from Hatsan|
|TruGlo® Fiber Optics:||Microadjustable rear sight and front sight to lend more accuracy to every shot|
|Detachable Air Cylinder:||Flexibility to use spare cylinders as needed|
|Built-In Pressure Gauge:||Straightforward monitoring of cylinder pressure|
- Variable Weight: 4.5 lbs without stock extension & 6.4 lbs with extension.
- Patented anti-knock system to prevent gas wastage when rifle is knocked or bounced
- Fitted detachable Telescopic stock.
- Detachable 9-shot rotary magazine
- Ergonomically designed, rugged & compact design synthetic pistol grip.
- Dovetail grooved receiver for both 11mm and 22mm scope mounts.
- Precision rifled choked barrel for accuracy, threaded for ½” UNF sound moderator & fitted muzzle cap.
- Built-in pressure gauge on the air cylinder to monitor the cylinder pressure
- Resettable Manual & Automatic Safety
- “Anti-double pellet feed” mechanism preventing more than one pellet loading into barrel
- Overall blued finish, black anodized receiver.
- Detachable aluminum air cylinder tube [50cc]. (Spare cylinders are available)
- Includes .25 Cal AT-P2 PCP Air Pistol, Quick-Fill Nozzle & Air Cylinder Discharging Cap , Two Magazines and Hard Case
|Our Price||$439.99 Save $260.00 (37%)|
|airgun use||Target Shooting|
|airgun rail||Dovetail/Weaver Rail|
|overall length||25.2" - 29.1"|
|fire mode||Bolt Action Magazine|
|gun weight||4.5 lbs|
|warranty||1 Year Limited|
columbiana county ohio
I would recommend this item to a friend.
hatsan atp 25
December 7, 2013
Very accurate. As far as looks its very "futuristic" Also Quite powerful .. Probably the most powerful air pistol I've ever owned
Pros:Very Accurate and powerful. Simple magazines that are easy to load Pellets into I got about 20 good shots per fill
Cons:Grips are not ambidextrous but are easily replaceable Wish it was power adjustable