Policies & Procedures Disclaimer
- Please Read This Information -
This Document Will Save You Time and Answer Your Questions!
Airgun Depot Disclaimer:
ABOUT YOUR ORDER . . .
Welcome to Airgun Depot’s online store. To see our holiday shipping schedule and order cutoff dates, click here. We cannot and will not sell air guns to minors. All of our packages, containing an airgun, airsoft, paintball or blank gun, are shipped with a required Adult Signature. As a valued customer, we urge you to read following terms and conditions of Internet sales.
General Policies and Information
• We will prosecute fraudulent orders.
• We reserve the right to refuse service to any person, company, agency, or organization at any time, for any reason whatsoever. No exceptions.
•Once an order is sent to our shipping warehouse, there is no guarantee of cancellation. Cancellation and order changes need to be made with our customer service department by calling our toll free number (866)477-4867.
•Because of the nature of the products that Airgun Depot supplies, we must perform an extensive validation of orders. This may include verification of shipping and billing information, phone calls to customers, verification of valid e-mail, cardholder information and cardholder authorization.
Please be patient during the order validation process. Any mistakes in the information you have supplied to us may result in significant delays. Any of the following might result in a delay in the shipment of your order:
by check. Your order will not be shipped until the check has arrived and
cleared; which is usually 7-14 business days depending on your bank.
• Shipping and billing addresses do not match.
• Cardholder name and address do not match shipping address.
• No response or verification from e-mail and/or telephone numbers supplied by you.
• Declined or rejected credit card due to failed address verification.
• Declined or rejected credit card due to Non Sufficient Funds.
• Orders from any "free of charge" e-mail services (I.E. hotmail, yahoo, juno, etc.) will be verified before shipment to minimize fraudulent orders.
• Orders to foreign countries or couriers.
• Items used for law enforcement are billed immediately. However, they are only shipped after a thorough validation. This is a verification of the legitimacy of an order for restricted items.
Keep in mind that all the steps we take for order verification are as much for your protection as for ours. Please be patient with our customer service staff.
• Fraudulent orders will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
• We reserve the right to refuse service to any person, company, agency, or organization at any time, for any reason.
• Price and availability are subject to change without notice. However, we do our best to provide our customers with up-to-date and error free product information. In the event that there is a pricing glitch or mistake, Airgun Depot is not obligated to honor pricing mistakes. If you place an order and it is found to contain a pricing error we will contact you by email or phone to inform you that your order can't be fulfilled. Your credit card will not be charged.
Orders placed from the following areas will be refused due to the laws, restrictions and conditions of sale in your state or city:
New York City and its boroughs, (ZIP Codes 100xx-104xx, 111xx, 112xx-114xx & 116xx), New Jersey (FFL required), Chicago, Michigan and Philadelphia PA and Washington, D.C. We cannot ship Co2 to Alaska, Hawaii Puerto Rico or any foreign country. Some restrictions may apply on sling shots and blank guns in some cities. It is your responsibility to know the laws in your area.
• We reserve the right at any time to request confirmation from the customer, delay the order pending verification, or refuse any order based on inability to verify legitimacy. Our order confirmation and validation process may include the verification of credit card information, age of the customer, physical address, and shipping information, billing information or the reason for ordering our products.
• We reserve the right to speak to only the card holder. If a fraudulent order is suspected we will wish to speak with the card holder and a phone number must be given to us. The card holder can not call us.
• Processing of an accepted and approved order will take between 24 and 48 hours during regular business days, 10 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday, Mountain Standard Time. Shipping time is calculated after order processing and verification is complete. Inaccurate customer information or failure by the customer to respond to queries including electronic mail (E-mail), telephone calls, and electronic facsimiles (FAX) will delay processing the order. Please understand that during high traffic time some orders may be delayed, we are doing our best to process everything quickly and correctly.
• Airgun Depot and its online store do not guarantee any shipping time or date. If you have a time based shipping need, you must inform us in advance. Airgun Depot will issue you a confirmation number. We will do our best to expedite your order. We use third party carriers to ship our product and therefore, once an order is processed and a product has left our care, we have no control over delivery. If you refuse the shipment, we will issue a credit for the product minus our shipping costs on receipt of the refused products at Airgun Depot. A twenty percent (20%) restocking fee may be charged.
• An accepted and approved order must be fully verified by Airgun Depot.
• Order tracking and shipping information is available after an order that has been confirmed, billed to the customer and shipped. Our standard is FedEx.
- Most items include a 30 day warranty with our company. After 30 days, you will need to contact the manufacturer for warranty and repairs. You can contact our customer service department toll free at 866-477-4867.
If you choose to continue with a transaction from our store, you must be in full agreement with all of our policies and terms as stated. You will be asked in the checkout process to agree to accept all of our policies and terms of sale.