The Gamo Whisper Silent Cat shoots .177 cal PBA grade pellets at 1200 fps. It is equipped with a deluxe recoil pad and has a base for mounting its 4x32 air rifle scope.
- Weight: 5.28 lbs
- Length: 46.0’’
- Powerpland: Spring Piston Break Barrel
- Caliber: .177
- Trigger Pull: 3.79 lbs
- Cocking effort:30 lbs
- Barrel Length: 18 in
- Capacity: 1 Round
- Velocity: 1200 feet per second (fps) with PBA, 1000 fps with Lead
- Single Shot
- Break Barrel: Single Cocking System, Spring piston
- Automatic Cocking Safety system
- Manual Trigger safety
- Barrel: Fluted Polymer Bull barrel
- Non-removable noise dampener (with up to 52% reduction)
- Cocking Effort: 30 lbs
- Trigger: Second Stage adjustable
- Manual Safety
- Stock: Tough all-weather synthetic stock
- Cheekpiece: Twin cheek pads (comfortable for ambidextrous shooting)
- Butt Plate: Ventilated rubber pad for recoil absorption
- Fiber optic front and rear sights
- Grooved receiver to accomodate airgun scope
- Scope Ramp: Raised Rail
- Scope: 4x32 air rifle scope with 1 pc mount
- Caliber0.177 cal
- Velocity1000 fps
- Ammo TypePellets
- ActionBreak barrel
- Barrel StyleRifled
- Cocking Effort30
- Fire ModeSingle-shot
- Gun Weight5.28
- Hop UpNo
- Overall Length46
- Barrel Length18
- MechanismSpring piston
- RailDovetail Mount
- Front SightsFiber Optic
- Rear SightsAdjustable for windage and elevation
- Trigger AdjustabilityTwo-stage adjustable
- Trigger Pull3.79
- UsePest Control / Plinking /Target Shooting
- Warranty1 Year Limited
By bill douglas from tenn on May 21, 2012
By Staff on May 25, 2012
Answer:Hello, the trigger pull on this gun is usually pretty simple. it IS adjustable if you know how to take a gun apart, but that nullifies the warranty and return policy.
By rajesh from india on February 7, 2012
By Staff on February 10, 2012
Answer:Thank you for you interest.
For questions about international ordering/shipping please email us at email@example.com. This so we can better help you.
By BFULLER from new jersey on March 16, 2012
By Staff on March 19, 2012
Answer:Small screws on the rear sight adjust for elevation and windage.
By Bob from Banff Alberta on July 9, 2012
By Dennis from OHio on May 31, 2012
By Staff on May 31, 2012
Answer:The image is not of the exact product. The gun looks and weighs the same as the one in the image, but the one in the image is a .22 caliber.
The product is .177 caliber
By ben from grand rapids michigan on May 31, 2012
By Staff on May 31, 2012
Answer:This gun would DECIMATE a frog.
They wouldn't stand a chance.