Even though FPS rates may look the same from brand to brand, that may not always be the case. Hatsan tests this rating using lead pellets, but most competitors use lighter aluminum alloy pellets. What this means for you is that your Hatsan AT44S 10 Shot PCP .22 Caliber Air Rifle will deliver more knockdown power than an alloy-tested airgun with the same FPS rating. This PCP model from Hatsan is flexible for the shooter with the adjustable butt pad, dual accessory rail, detachable air cylinder and adjustable cheeck piece. Hatsan really thought of everything with this gun! Hatsan airguns offer specialty features that come standard within the product line to provide shooters with a better shooting experience.
Hatsan Unique Features:
|Gold Plated Quattro Trigger:||Advanced two-stage match trigger only available from Hatsan|
|TruGlo® Fiber Optics:||Microadjustable rear sight and front sight to lend more accuracy to every shot|
|Adjustable Rubber Butt Pad:||An easy adjustment of elevation and fit angle for proper fit and added comfort.|
|Safety:||A drop safety interlock device has been incorporated to eliminate the possibility of the airgun accidentally firing if it’s dropped (whether or not the safety is on).|
|Detachable Air Cylinder||Flexibility to use spare cylinders as needed.|
|Dual Accessory Rail||Rail with scope stop that accepts 11mm and 22mm scope mounts|
|Built-In Pressure Gauge||Straightforward monitoring of cylinder pressure|
- Dual Raised Cheeckpiece
- Built-in Pressure Gauge
- Lightweight PCP
- Detachable Aluminum Air Cylinder
- Ambidextrous and Ergonomic Design
- Anti-Double Pellet Feed
- Precision-Rifled Choked Barrel
- Patented Anti-Knock System: Prevents gas from leaking when gun is knocked or bounced.
- Three-point adjustment to control trigger load, first and second stages of firing cycle, and length of trigger travel while maintaining full sear engagement
- Automatic return of trigger to full engagement if finger pressure is released after engaging in first stage of firing cycle
- A drop safety interlock device to eliminate accidental firing if airgun is dropped (whether or not the safety is on)
- Includes: Detachable Rotary Magazine and AT44S .177 Caliber
10-Shot PCP Air Rifle
- Caliber0.177 cal
- Velocity1070 fps
- Airgun MechanismPre-charged pneumatic
- Ammo TypePellets
- Magazine Capacity10
- Hop UpNo
- Airgun UseSmall Game Hunting / Target Shooting
- Airgun RailDovetail/Weaver Rail
- Front SightsNone
- Rear SightsNone
- Overall Length39.4"
- Barrel Length19.4"
- Barrel StyleRifled
- Trigger AdjustabilityTwo-stage adjustable
- Fire ModeRepeater
- Gun Weight8.6
- Product ConditionNew
- Warranty1 Year Limited
I would recommend this item to a friend.
January 27, 2015
This gun is worth every penny! if you going for the scuba tank setup but cant get a DIN valve tank. Get a Yoke tank ,Scuba Yoke Adaptor For Benjamin/Crosman PCP Airguns and Air Venturi Male Quick-Disconnect, 1/8 BSPP Female Threads, Steel, Rated to 5000 PSI, Incl. Delrin Seal. Very accurate way better then nitro piston gun(Had one new returned to get this one). with the nitro i had to play a lot to try to zero it in. I zero this in the 1st try. When I got this gun i got a great deal gun + scope and bipod so very sweet deal.
Pros:Love the 10 shot accuracy
Cons:None love it and I will always be a PCP user!