Even though FPS rates may look the same from brand to brand, that may not always be the case. Hatsan tests this rating using lead pellets, but most competitors use lighter aluminum alloy pellets. What this means for you is that your Hatsan Model 125 Mossy Oak Camo Air Rifle .177 Cal with 3-9x32 Scope will deliver more knockdown power than an alloy-tested airgun with the same FPS rating.Hatsan airguns offer specialty features that come standard within the product line to provide shooters with a better shooting experience.
Hatsan Unique Features:
|Quattro Trigger:||Advanced two-stage match trigger only available from Hatsan|
|Shock Absorber System (SAS):||Reduces vibration and increases the life of the gun, optics, and accessories|
|TruGlo® Fiber Optics:||Microadjustable rear sight and front sight to lend more accuracy to every shot|
|Triopad® Butt System:||Maximum recoil absorption provides added comfort, and three stock spacers allow adjustments for appropriate length of pull.|
|Safety:||A drop safety interlock device has been incorporated to eliminate the possibility of the airgun accidentally firing if it’s dropped (whether or not the safety is on).|
- Caliber- .177
- Velocity: 1250 FPS
- Color: Mossy Oak Breakup Camo
- Weight: 8.4 lbs
- Overall Length: 48.8"
- Barrel Length: 19.6"
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic (TruGlo Red)
- Rear Sight: Fiber Optic (TruGlo Green); Adjustable for Windage & Elevation
- Capacity: 1 Round; Single Shot
- Barrel: Rifled
- Scopeable: 11mm Dovetail and 22mm Picatinny!
- Trigger: Two-Stage Adjustable (Quattro Metal)
- Trigger Pull: 3.7 lbs
Buttpad: Rubber (TrioPad Butt System)
- Action: Break Barrel
- Safety: Automatic w/Anti-Bear Trap
- Metal Scope Rail Scope Stop
- Quattro Trigger System
- Shock Absorber System (SAS)
- Precision Rifled Steel
- Manual/Automatic Safety
- Anti-Bear Trap Safety
- Montecarlo Cheeckpiece for Added Comfort
- TrioPad Butt System for Maximum Recoil Absorbtion
- Large Muzzle Break For Easier Cocking
- Metal Trigger Blade
- Micro-Adjustable Rear Sight w/TruGlo Fiber Optics
- Open Front Sight
- All Weather Synthetic Stock
- Includes: .177 Caliber Hatsan 125 Mossy Oak Camo Air Rifle, 3-9x32mm Scope w/ Dovetail Two-Piece Rings
- Caliber0.177 cal
- Velocity1250 fps
- Ammo TypePellets
- ActionBreak barrel
- Barrel StyleRifled
- Fire ModeSingle-shot
- Gun Weight8.4 lbs
- Overall Length48.8"
- Barrel Length19.6"
- Magazine Capacity1
- MechanismSpring piston
- RailDovetail/Weaver Rail
- UsePest Contro/ Target Shooting
- Warranty1 Year Limited
I would recommend this item to a friend.
July 5, 2016
After a short break in period maybe 60 rounds, this gun is shooting bullseyes at 40 yards. Loud twang has diminished to normal springer sound. Hard cocking and quite a kick, Hammers scope holding up nicely. Has become one of my top three favorite springers, I have 19 and after all, accuracy is everything. ....
Pros:Accurate, powerful, well built, nice trigger......