- Rifle scope
- 6-24x magnification
- 44mm objective lens (adjustable objective)
- 1" mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- 1/4 MOA (1/4" click value @ 100 yds)
- Half Mil Dot reticle
- 15 yds to infinity parallax adjustment
- 15.3 ft to 3.8 ft field of view
- 3.5" eye relief
- 0.2" to 0.1" exit pupil
- 18.7 oz.
- 14.7" long
- Includes: Elasticized lens covers and lens cloth. RINGS NOT INCLUDED.
- Fully multi-coated optics (11 layers)
- Side focus
- Hunter turrets
- 50 MOA windage and elevation adjustment
- Black matte finish
This item is not eligible for coupon discounts.
- ManufacturerHawke Sport Optics
- Eye Relief3.5"
- MountsNot included
- Reticle10x Half Mil-Dot
- Tube Size1"
- WarrantyLifetime limited warranty
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Best value in a high-magnification, side focus, AO scope
September 23, 2016
I bought this for my Air Arms TX200 in .177 for field target shooting. It is really a nice scope, and there are not too many alternatives out there with sharp optics, side focus, and larger than 40mm objective lens in this price class. I set it to 16X for field target shooting and 6X for pesting, and it does the job nicely. Going up to a 50mm objective with quality optics will raise the weight and price. To get more than 4 stars from me, I think it has to be at least a $300 scope.
Pros:Value, sharp optics, side focus. Turret click action is nice and so is the zoom and focus action.
Cons:It's not too bright at magnifications above 16X. This is the nature of the beast, you've got to go with at least a 50mm objective if you want a bright scope at high mag. I also wish it had an illuminated reticle. It only focuses down to 15 yards, which is a bummer, because at higher magnfications, I can't shoot 10m. Hawke should illuminate the reticle for low light shooting or even shooting on a black bullseye.