Benjamin Marauder PCP Synthetic Stock Air Rifle Combo- .25 Cal
Item #: BP2564S-combo
MSRP $768.99| Save $129.00 (17%)
Shop with Confidence
We offer free shipping on all orders over $179! When your order qualifies, choose Ground Shipping during checkout and enter coupon code FREESHIP. Available to customers who ship their orders in the lower 48 states.
Earn reward points anytime you visit AirgunDepot.com when you:
Shop with confidence when you order from AirgunDepot.com! With 256 encrypted SSL security, your sensitive information is kept safe and secure before, during and after you place your order with our store.
Holiday Extension! Orders placed Nov. 1st through Dec. 18 can be returned up to Jan. 15, 2014.
Here are AirgunDepot.com, we offer a no-hassle 30 day return policy on thousands of products in our store. Visit our return policy page for more details and information.
Save Money When You Purchase This Kit!
How do you make a great gun even better? You listen to the customers and do what they asked! In this case, that's adding a synthetic stock to one of the most popular precharged pneumatic rifles made today. Crosman listened and not only put a synthetic stock on the Benjamin Marauder, but they gave it a vertically adjustable comb, too. You'll get a lot of powerful shots that will let you rid your backyard of pesky birds and critters. Don't worry about noise scaring your prey or alarming the neighbors...it's one of the quietest air rifles ever made.
- 8-shot repeater with auto-indexing feature
- Single shot tray available for this caliber
- Improved valve and a depinger
- Can be adjusted for different velocities
- Internal shroud makes this a VERY quiet gun
- Choked barrel delivers superior accuracy
- 2-stage adjustable match trigger...and the trigger is metal!
- Trigger is moved back for more comfortable hand positioning
- Raised aluminum breech for easier loading of circular magazine
- 11mm Dovetail Accessory Rail
- Ambidextrous synthetic stock with vertically adjustable comb
- Built-in air pressure gauge (manometer)
- Uses compressed air up to 3,000 psi *
- 215cc Air Reservoir
- Gun comes set at 2,500 psi air fill; to fill to 3,000 psi
- Air reservoir ends with a male quick-disconnect Foster fitting for fast refills (requires a female Foster quick-disconnect adapter to fill from a scuba tank or hand pump)
- Includes: .25 Cal Synthetic Marauder, 8-Round Magazine, Sling Swivel Studs, Degassing Tool & Benjamin Pump
*The owner's manual states you can fill the gun with air or CO2, but that is incorrect. Please fill your gun with high-pressure air only.
|Our Price||$639.99 Save $129.00 (17%)|
|airgun use||Small Game Hunting / Target Shooting|
|airgun rail||Dovetail Mount|
|fire mode||Bolt Action Magazine|
|gun weight||7.12 lbs|
|warranty||1 Year Limited|
I would recommend this item to a friend.
synthetic stock .25 caliber/hand pump combo
March 6, 2014
The rifle and pump were double-boxed, and shipped to my door in excellent condition. A quick inspection showed all exterior parts were clean and well fitted, but there were a few small burrs on the molded plastic stock. I ran a patch through the barrel and found it to be coated with a sticky black material that smelled of oxides and cutting oil. Instructions for operation and care were clear enough that I was able to assemble the pump, pressurize the reservoir and test fire the rifle within the hour. The Benjamin pump works exceptionally well, and filling the reservoir from zip to 3000psi was easy. Hereís a summary: It required 140 stokes to increase the pressure from 0 to 2000 psi (somewhere near the approximate bottom of the Marauderís full-power working pressure), and another 69 strokes to fully charge the reservoir at 3000 psi.
Pros:Pros: This Marauder is well built, exceptionally quiet, inexpensive (and fun) to shoot, and appears to be as accurate as a good quality rimfire rifle. Iím glad to have made the purchase, and may well pick up another, chambered in .22 cal.
Cons:Cons: Given the dirty barrel, I canít help but wonder about the condition of unseen seals. Also, I would much prefer wood (any kind of wood) over the hollow plastic stock. Still, anyone shouldering this this rifle in the field will appreciate the resulting weight reduction.