The AV Air Compressor only requires a standard 110v socket to plug in and you're ready to start filling. You won't have to worry either about the fill amount as this compressor will cover up to 4500 PSI.
Air Venturi 4500 psi Electric Air Compressor Features
- Max fill pressure 4500 psi
- Adjustable output pressure, up to 4500 psi
- Automatic shut-off feature
- Internally water-cooled
- Digital Temperature gauge (reads in Celsius)
- Uses 110V electrical outlet
- Weight: 84 lbs
- Dimensions: 18”L x 17”W x 17”H
Approximate Fill Times
- 90 cu-in. bottle from 0 to 3000 psi in 10 minutes
- 90 cu-in. bottle from 0 to 4500 psi in 15 minutes
- 74 cu-ft. tank from 0 to 3000 psi in 35 minutes
- 74 cu-ft. tank from 3000 to 4500 psi in 17 minutes
- 74 cu-ft. tank from 0 to 4500 psi in 52 minutes
- 88 cu-ft. scba tank from 3000 to 4500 psi in 20 minutes
It is recommended that this compressor be used to fill scuba tanks and other types of high volume devices used to charge your airgun. When filling air bottles, do not leave the compressor unattended! Do not use for breathing air!
Warning: Important information for California residents
This item is not eligible for coupon discounts.
- ManufacturerAir Venturi
- Accessories TypePrecharged Gun Accessories
- Warranty1-year limited warranty
I bought this compressor and a large tank with the very helpful advice from Doug in sales. Well worth the investment.
it does get very warm in use, but runs pretty quiet, can barely hear it in garage from house.
I calculated that the cost is equal to about 70 trips to my local dive shop, it should pay for itself after about 3 years for my situation.