Always remember that your airgun is not a toy! It is a real, functional gun. Always observe all of the proper handling and safety procedures of a live firearm. Before you shoot any airgun, read and understand the instruction manual and all of the airgun's functions. It is essential that all airgun users understand the proper handling and functions of their airgun, airsoft or paintball guns. . For more information on gun safety or training, contact the NRA at 703-267-1430. If you don't understand, or are not sure about the use of an airgun or firearm feel free to email us.
Always Observe The Following Safety Rules:
- Remember always to wear the apropriate eye protection at all times when handeling your airgun, airsoft or paintball guns.
- Learn how to handle, load, unload, operate, fire and care for your airgun, airsoft or paintball guns.
- NEVER PLAY with your airgun. It is a potentially dangerous weapon that can cause serious harm or death.
- Always keep the airgun pointed in a safe direction, NEVER point any weapon loaded or unloaded, at any person or anything you do not intend to shoot.
- Always keep you airgun unloaded until ready to fire and make sure that it is unloaded before cleaning.
- Keep your finger off the trigger until you are actually aiming at the target and ready to shoot.
- Never rely on an airgun's "safety" to protect you from unsafe handling. A safety is a mechanical device, not a substitute for common sense and good safety procedures.
- Never leave a airgun unattended or where it could fail and fire.
- If an airgun is hit sharply or dropped, damage to the internal precision mechanism may result in an accidental firing.
- Store airgun, airsoft or paintball guns. and pellets separately beyond the reach of children. Make sure the airgun and pellets are locked and secured so children and untrained individuals will be denied access.
- Know your target and what is beyond. Ask yourself what your pellet will hit if it misses.
- Never brandish your airgun or airsoft gun in public. It may confuse people and may be a crime. Police and others may think it is a firearm. Do not change the coloration and markings to make it look more like a firearm. That is dangerous and may be a crime.
Put 4 tins in your cart, pay for 3. Mix & match or order all the same, either way you get the lowest priced tin for free.
Add any 7 pellet tins to your cart, and the 2 lowest priced tins are free! Plus, get a FREE pellet case with your order (A $13 Value)
Thursday (12/5/19) only. One (1) case (AGD-A9229) per order, while supplies last.