Fill your air rifles and pistols with the simple quick-disconnect fittings and be on your way to more pest control- target shooting and even competition. With 4500 psi and a whopping 98 cu. ft. capacity- enjoy the most refills of your 3000 psi airguns. The tank features stainless steel fittings- a 20 in. microbore hose and a rubberized hand wheel for controlled filling. The integrated pressure gauge lets you know when you're reaching your full charge and the bleed valve is conveniently located on the connector.
Even shooting teams will be delighted at the number of fills they get from the Air Venturi Carbon Fiber PCP Charging Station. Averaging more than 40 fills, this tank is a practical choice for many shooting venues. For example, approximately 42 charges are provided on a 3,000 psi gun with a 215cc cylinder from a beginning gun reservoir pressure of 1,500 psi. You can expect more than 20 full charges on empty 3,000 psi gun with a 215cc cylinder. (The total number of fills vary based on the maximum charging capacity and the reservoir size of the gun(s) being charged).
Air Venturi Carbon Fiber PCP Charging Station
- Carbon fiber filament wound over aluminum bladder
- 98 cu. ft. capacity
- 4500 psi max pressure
- DOT-approved / DOT-SP 11194
- High-pressure valve w/burst disc 7/8' UNF
- 20 in. microbore hose
- Pressure gauge 0-6000 psi 1/8" BSPP
- Female quick-disconnect 1/8" BSPP / Male 1/8"; BSPP Connector
- 13.5 lbs. dry weight
- 7" wide
- 26" tall to top of valve
- 98 cu. ft. carbon fiber tank
- Microbore hose with 1/8" BSPP threads on both ends
- Air Venturi high pressure stainless steel female Foster quick-disconnect adapter at output end of hose
- Valve with inline pressure gauge (eliminates the use of a yoke)
- Seal washer
- Comes assembled and empty
This item is not eligible for coupon discounts.
- ManufacturerAir Venturi
- Accessories TypePrecharged Gun Accessories
- Warranty1-year limited warranty