- Shoot to reset target gallery
- Nine 1.75" twist-designed target paddles (including reset paddle) for a lifetime of fun
- Long-lasting, heavy-duty steel construction
- Sturdy legs will keep the target upright, even on hard surfaces
- Easy setup - no tools required
- For .177-, .20- and .22-caliber lead pellets
- Minimum distance: 10 yards
- Maximum muzzle energy: 22 ft/lbs
- Caliber guide: .177-caliber/1,000 fps, .20-caliber/800 fps, .22-caliber/800 fps
- Dimensions: 19.75" W X 11.5" H X 8" D
- Paddles are 1/8" thick
- ManufacturerAir Venturi
- Warranty1-year limited warranty
I shot it with allot of ammo in a .22 Gauntlet and .177 Armada.
The Gauntlet it help up just fine and functioned well.
The .177 Armada didn't have enough punch to flip a paddle more than 1 or out of 10 hits. And its in the guns rating around 900 fps w/lead pellets which exceeds manufacturer what it will stand up to.
Yet I am not saying take a Uamerx Octane or Gamo Mach 1 series to it.
It is a simple to set out and place target the target wherever you want to shoot it. It free stands on the frame. Great for me because the grounds hard where I am at.