The Nomad can either be powered via a standard 110V wall outlet when you're at home or out in the field with a generator, but when you want to hit the wide open range, the Nomad's name will start to make sense. The Nomad can be connected to a standard car battery for fast fills on the run. In as little as 9 minutes, the Nomad can take your average 250cc PCP cylinder from 0-3,000 PSI! The compressor features and automatic shut-off, so no need to sit and watch the gauge and the fill house has an integrated dry pack, bleed valve and is capped off with a foster female quick disconnect.
Approximate fill times:
- Benjamin Marauder Pistol (65cc): 0-3000 psi in approx. 3 min
- Diana Stormrider (100cc): 0-3000 psi in approx. 3:45min
- Air Arms S510 Xtra FAC (231cc): 1450-2900 psi in approx. 5:30 min
- Ataman M2R Carbine Ultra Compact (130cc): 0-4350 psi in approx. 8 min
- Evanix Rainstorm (250cc): 0 - 3000 psi in approx. 9 min
- AirForce Texan (490cc): 0-3000 psi in approx. 17 min
Air Venturi Nomad II Portable Compressor Features
- Adjustable auto-shutoff
- Pressures up to 4500 psi
- Integrated LED lights on underside of the unit for low light use
- Capable of running off of a 110V or 220V outlet or 12V car battery
- Power supply for electrical outlet use is built into the unit
- Compressor includes carrying handle
- External Lubrication Port (Use Silicone Lubricant only)
- Jumper Cables included
- Hose w/ integrated moisture catch and female QD fittings
- Noise level while running is 92 dB.
- Dimensions: 10.6" L x 8" W x 7.9"
- Weight: 19.6 lbs
- Ships with travel bag for easy transportation
Please Note: The Nomad II is recommended for filling PCP guns only and is not to be used for breathing air.
Warning: Important information for California residents
This item is not eligible for coupon discounts.
- ManufacturerAir Venturi
- Accessories TypePrecharged Gun Accessories
- Warranty1-year limited warranty
The Nomad 2 is well made, quality components, easy to use, and has good documentation. I comes with everything you need to fill a PCP air gun the has a male Foster fill port or adapter.
The unit is quiet, compact and comes with a nicely made carrying case. This unit is well packed in a very strong paste board box. You will some synthetic oil for lubrication, since they can not ship liquids with the unit.
It will pump a 13cu.in. bottle from empty in about 7 minutes.. the best part is no hand pumping required! It will run on 110volt (switchable to 220) or 12 volts.. My truck has built in 400W inverter with receptacle in truck bed.. runs the unit fine.. (be sure to start the vehicle engine first so you do not run down the battery)
Save your handpump money and put it to buying the Nomad 2.. you will not be disappointed.
firearms, BB, CO2 and springer air guns all my life but this is my first forte into PCP's. HPA
is a pain to get here and without something like the Nomad II would not be there now.
Expensive, maybe, but it makes everything else to follow a lot easier and more enjoyable.
I highly recommend this compressor and I can't wait to take it out on a shoot. Thank you air gun depot for the hassle free purchase.