The sturdy frame of the trap is constructed of walnut-stained pine. The dimensions of the trap are 13.5" (h) x 12.5"(w). There's a groove that accepts a target, such as the NRA official 10-meter 12-bull air rifle target. There's also a target backer so you can attach any size target you like.
Do not exceed the recommended muzzle energy or reduce the shooting distance. Adding a steel backer is extra insurance, and we highly recommend it.
- A.G.E. quiet pellet trap
- Wooden trap (walnut-stained pine
- 13.5"H x 12.5"W
- Grooves in the sides that accept targets
- For guns up to 6 ft-lbs. muzzle energy: Shoot no closer than 10 meters!
- For guns up to 12 ft-lbs. muzzle energy: Shoot no closer than 25 yards!
- Includes pellet trap, 10 lbs. ballistic putty, 1 target backer and 3 NRA official 10-meter 12-bull air rifle targets
- Add a steel backer plate between the duct seal and the rear wood panel of the trap
- Regularly inspect your trap for signs of wood splinters and weakening of the rear wood panel -- even if you have a steel backer plate
- Make sure your trap is backed up by something that safely stops any ammo that penetrates or misses the trap
- Regularly remove pellets and BBs from the duct seal, as they'll eventually start rebounding off the ones embedded in the trap
- ManufacturerAir Venturi
- Warranty1 Year Limited