Air Venturi's Tune-In-A-Tube syringe helps your spring-piston airgun to function better than ever before!
Before using, we recommend that you verify your air rifle is operating properly with a chronograph. If the spread of the velocities is within a normal range for your airgun, then your airgun is the perfect candidate for Tune-In-A-Tube.
Use Tune-In-A-Tube to lubricate exposed spring coils and chamber, as well as other contact and wear points. Work the lube into your gun by shooting it 30-50 times to ensure proper penetration, then restest your gun's velocity and consistency.
After application, you should find your springer cocking easier, vibrating less, and shooting more consistently! Give your springer a good lube, with Air Venturi Tune-In-A-Tube!
Air Venturi Tune-In-A-Tube Airgun Lubricant
- Provides exceptional lubrication for spring-piston airguns
- Reduces shot vibration
- Smooths out cocking stroke
- Provides a more consistent shot cycle
- Will NOT increase your airgun's velocity or accuracy or fix bad seals and other mechanical issues
- ManufacturerAir Venturi
- Accessories TypeMaintenance and Cleaning
of your air rifle.
The very handy syringe is just the ideal way to dispense this lubricant.