Competition Electronics ProChrono DLX Chronograph
- Onboard Bluetooth connectivity, and more options with FREE apps for iOS, Android, Kindle, PC, and Mac
- Internal and external refinements with updates to the circuitry and enclosure design
- Built-in full featured operating system with multiple shot string memory and statistics
- Memory Capacity: Up to 9 strings of up to 99 shots each
- Sensing system compatible with a wide variety of light conditions and projectiles
- Faster internal shot clock for improved accuracy to +/- .5% or better
- Minimum Time Between Shots: 500 mSec
- Made in the USA quality at an affordable price
- 2 year warrantee against defects in material and workmanship, and a 1/2 price repair guarantee
- Over 30 years of experience in chronograph design and manufacturing
- Replaceable Alkaline 9 volt battery power (not included) for 20+ hours of operation
- Bluetooth: BT2 and BT4LE
- Temperature Range: 20-100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Velocity Range: 20 – 9,999 feet per second
- Weight 2.1 lbs
- Size: 16x4x3-1/4 inches
- ManufacturerCompetition Electronics
- Accessories TypeChronographs
- Warranty2-year limited warranty
Not noted well on the AGD website are the other almost-necessary options you need with this for airguns, like the indoor lighting option.
Now I'm the envy of my friends, since I have a CE chrono and they see how much better it is than what they've got!
I find the app and bluetooth to be incredibly useful in my setup as i cannot read the lcd screen at that distance, but the phone displays each shot clearly and even calls out the FPS audibly. The app allows you to name shot strings, displays a bar chart of the shots and calculates all the stats for you.
With the lighting unit installed, it's still not perfect but the imperfections are related only to the exporting format of the data and have nothing to do with the accuracy or dependability of the unit. I've experienced less than 1 error per 100 shots with the lighting unit installed as opposed to the 1 in 20 when conditions are ideal and permit the unit to be used with only the standard sun shades. Quite a difference. So, if you can't afford or justify the purchase of a dopler unit to your wife, this one will serve you very well.
The instructions said it would not work so well in artificial light and that is true. Outdoors in descent sunlight it is awesome. Plenty of memory for multiple shots strings.
waiting for my Sig Sauer APS to arrive
I had to test it out. My Dad had a older
wooden stock Daisy Red Ryder BB gun so I said
" why not " ! Shot a five shot string. So far
I really like this unit.
Barometric pressure 30.06 inch/hg
274fps average for a whopping .83 ft/lbs of energy LOL !