- Power: 4x
- Obj. Lens Dia (mm): 32
- AO: N
- Illum. Reticle: N
- Reticle: Duplex
- Field of View (ft. at 100 yds): 28.0
- Eye Relief (in.): 3.0
- Exit Pupil (mm): 6.0
- Parallax Setting (yds): 30 yds
- W/E Adjust Click Value: 1/4 M.O.A
- Tube Size: 1"
- Length (in.): 10.5
- Weight (oz.): 12.9
- Rings Included: Y
- Lens Covers: Elastic
- Sun Shade: N
- Duplex reticle
- Tool-free, finger adjustable windage and elevation dials
- Includes lens covers and medium profile premium rings
- One piece tube construction
- CenterPoint's Advantage lens coating reduces light loss and limits glare, while allowing optimum light transmission
- Ergonomically designed grips for fast focus eyepiece and magnification
- Mil-Dot range estimating reticle
- 100% waterproof, fogproof and shockproof
Easily mounts on all air rifles with 3/8" dovetail grooved receiver. 3/8" dovetail ring mounts included.
- Eye Relief3"
- Mounts2 Piece Dovetail
- Tube Size1"
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime
Some complain about the inability to hold zero. If you are using it on a springer you have to compensate for barrel droop. Being a low end scope, it dosen't hold extreme setinhs too well so you need to shim the scope or use a barrel droop mounting rail. Then it works great
Good shooting, and best wishes, Dave
as with the gamo, (bsa) 4x32 scopes, they are not as shock proof as someone needs with a 1000fps break barrel rifle, they get knocked off sight easy, causing wounding of animals or missing of animals after a few shots before hand
for a high powered spring rifle, 1000fps, get a nice 3-9x40 or better.