- Gun belt
- .38-caliber cartridge loops
- 2.50 inches wide
- Fits 42" to 46" waist
- Black leather
Finding the right size belt:
- Measure yourself along the high hip at the bottom of your belt loops on your jeans/pants/chaps/hunting gear.
- Provide enough inches to buckle your belt at the middle hole of your gun belt.
- Measure yourself over your usual shooting attire. Generally speaking- you'll wear your gun belt on your high hip- with the top of the belt resting near the bottom of the belt loops on your jeans/pants/chaps/hunting gear.
- Gun belt sizes are usually 4-6 inches larger than your regular blue jean waist size.
- ManufacturerWestern Justice
- Accessories TypeTactical Gear, Holsters, Magazine Pouches
- Warranty1-year limited warranty
Ammo loops are thick & hold my colt bb shells tight. Belt strap also very good, very happy with it.
The only problem is figuring belt size as some are true to your waste or pants size.
The 36-40 is a little too small & the next one up is this 40-44 & a smidge too big, wish there was a 38-42.
I went with this 40-44 & it works. Basically you want to buckle belt in center & my 40-44 i have to run it to the 1st or 2nd hole to fit tight for me ( if it was a 38-42 it would hit the center hole perfectly )
Ordered the companion pair of holsters for my colt peacemakers & the belt holds them well.
For the price you can't beat these gun belts for the price !!