Hatsan's AT44-10 Tact .22 caliber PCP Air Rifle is one of the few tactical air rifles that's a pellet repeater. Because it's hard for manufacturers to make an accurate repeater, most don't even try. But Hatsan has perfected the process, and their AT44-10 line is proof that you don't have to pay a fortune to get velocity and accuracy. Even better, Hatsan's velocity comes from using lead pellets, not those featherweight alloy pellets that go fast but won't hit the target. When you shoot this air gun, you're not tied to just an air rifle. Take off the buttstock, and you'll have an air pistol version of a Buntline Special. Such versatility makes this air gun a better deal than most other repeaters. While Hatsan hasn't had as much time on the American market as many other airgun brands, they've proven themselves with excellent quality and workmanship. The Hatsan AT44-10 Tact .22 has a 10 shot magazine which will give you lost of shooting time and less reloading time.
Hatsan Unique Features:
|Quattro Trigger:||Advanced two-stage match trigger only available from Hatsan|
|Built-In Pressure Gauge:||Straightforward monitoring of cylinder pressure|
|TruGlo® Fiber Optics:||Microadjustable rear sight and front sight to lend more accuracy to every shot|
|Elevation-Adjustable Comb:||An easy adjustment for proper fit and added comfort|
|Detachable Air Cylinder:||Flexibility to use spare cylinders as needed|
- Manual & Auto Saftey
- Adjustable rear & front sight with Truglo fiber optics
- Quattro Trigger: 2-Stage full adjustable trigger for trigger travel and trigger load
- Gold plated metal trigger & metal trigger gaurd
- Fitted sling swivels
- PCP side-lever action, multi shot air rifle
- Fitted detachable telescopic stock can be removed, allowing use with the pistol grip only
- Ambidextrous & ergonomic design pistol grip synthetic stock
- Spare magazine carrying slot in the stock for 2 spare magazines
- 3 Picatinny accessory rails
- Comes with with 3 magazines
- Includes a sling & bipod
- Patented anti-knock system to prevent gas wastage when rifle is knocked or bounced
- Includes quick-fill nozzle & air cylinder discharging cap
- Caliber0.22 cal
- Velocity970 fps
- Ammo TypePellets
- Barrel StyleRifled
- Body TypeRifle
- Fire ModeRepeater
- Gun Weight8.6
- Overall Length38.8"
- Barrel Length19.4"
- Magazine Capacity10
- MechanismPre-charged pneumatic
- RailDovetail/Weaver Rail
- Front SightsAdjustable for elevation
- Rear SightsAdjustable for windage and elevation
- Shots per Fill60
- Trigger AdjustabilityTwo-stage adjustable
- UseSmall Game Hunting / Target Shooting
- Warranty1-year limited warranty
Things I would have changed:Magazine placement should be more Internal, and the rear sights moved forward, so they don't need to be removed for Full-size scope placement.
What others should know:It's a nice touch, Hatsan including a bi-pod, and sling, But for the money we're paying they should be quality items, Like having padding on the sling, and a bi-pod that's metallic, and has weaver/swivel placement hardware. I highly recommend this a/g, and don't forget to get a spare air cylinder, magazines, and Good Ammo.