The Hawke Sidewinder's 30mm body encompasses a high quality optical system with Fully Multi-Coated glass. This in turn provides sharp, bright and high resolution viewing in all light conditions. The lens configurations have been carefully selected to offer the optimum performance in low light conditions, while offering excellent range finding properties. The Sidewinder features a side focusing system designed to parallax from 10 yds to infinity.
Hawke Sidewinder 30 SF IR 8.5-25x42 AO Features
- 8.5-25x magnification
- 42mm objective lens (adjustable objective)
- 30mm mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- 1/4 MOA (1/4" click value @ 100 yds)
- 20x Half Mil Dot reticle (illuminated* red/green)
- 10 yds to infinity parallax adjustment
- 12.7 ft to 3.9 ft field of view
- 4.2" eye relief
- 27.5 oz.
- 16" long
- Includes 2" sidewheel, 4" sunshade, non-slip zoom ring and foam-filled/lockable hard case. RINGS NOT INCLUDED.
- Rated for all airguns and firearms
- Fully coated optics
- 5 levels of brightness for dawn- daytime & dusk *
- Coil erector spring provides stability during recoil
- Locking fast-focus ocular adjustment
- Locking target targets (pull up to adjust- push down to lock)
- Side focus (SF) turret
- Black matte finish
*If you don't use illumination, the reticle will be black.
This item is not eligible for coupon discounts.
- ManufacturerHawke Sport Optics
- Eye Relief3.5"
- MountsNot included
- Reticle20x Half Mil-Dot
- Tube Size30mm
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime