The True Strength platform is unique to Leapers scopes. Leapers puts their scopes and mounts on spring guns to test their products. This scope and the supplied mount are tried and true, so you can be assured that your scope will work on any powerplant, including the harshest-recoiling spring-piston air rifles.
We know that you're not living in a bubble and that your gun and scope will have to stand up to some rough use. That's where Leapers scopes really shine. Their zero lock/reset target turrets are not only easy to change but they can be locked so bumping against things won't change your scope settings.
Step away from those other scopes that easily lose their settings -- or require hex wrenches to change them -- and experience the easy utility of zero lock/reset.
UTG True Hunter 3-9x40 Scope Features
- 3-9x magnification
- 40mm objective lens (adjustable objective)
- 1" tube
- 1/4 MOA (1/4" click value @ 100 yds)
- Mil-dot reticle (36-color illumination-enhancing)
- 5 yds to infinity parallax adjustment
- 34.50 ft to 11.50 ft field of view
- 3.90" to 3.20" eye relief
- 13mm to 4.5mm exit pupil
- 21.10 oz.
- 12.60" long
- Includes 1 CR2032 lithium battery, flip-open lens caps, 3 hex wrenches, hex screw and high 3/8" rings with vertical scope stop pin
- True Strength scope
- Emerald-coated optics (95% light transmission)
- Built-in color/brightness memory system
- EZ-TAP Illumination Enhancing (IE) technology w/RGB (red-green-black*) reticle in dual-color mode and 36 colors in multi-color mode
- Zero lock/reset target turrets
- Black matte finish
*If you don't use the illumination, the reticle will be black.
- Eye Relief3.9" - 3.2"
- Mounts2 Piece Dovetail
- Tube Size1"
- WarrantyLifetime limited warranty
company that have been proven performers and I have no doubt this one will do what
I need. I mounted it to my new Benjamin Marauder in .22 cal. and after around 45 shot or so
I like this combination. Scope is clear, and adjustments are clean and crisp. Mil-dot recticle
is very nice,
Would purchase again great scope
Check out the scope centering operators manual video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpfCfgzpy80 and owners manual pdf download at http://www.leapers.com/download.php?file=Manual-Optics-General Scope (for general scopes).pdf&folder=manual for additional info/specifics as to what this scope has to offer. I love it!!