Since all of the seals are inside the bottle, if a seal becomes broken simply use another bottle. The unique low pressure lock intercepts the loading gate and stops inconsistent velocity on later shots should any seal fail during shooting. Charge the pistol to 2-000 psi and get 200 guaranteed shots. Over 15-000 shots are available from two AA batteries. The unique on/off switch features an auto cut-off if accidentally left on and unused- and there is also a battery light that pulses red to indicate battery power. The electronic trigger has a proprietary ball bearing and dry-fire mechanism and is factory set according to ISSF rules.
Included are a hard carry case with red lining profiled for pistols and factory standard accessories; match pellets & scoring gauge, charging adaptor (to standard DIN thread), stripping tools and full instructions.
Morini MOR-162EI Air Pistol Features
- Sufficient tank capacity for a guaranteed 200 shots when charged to 200 bar
- Battery life of more than 15-000 shots
- On/Off switch with auto cut-off if accidentally left on and unused
- Factory anatomical adjustable walnut grips- right or left
- Each gun comes with your choice of red or blue tank
- Electronic trigger with ball bearing and dry-fire mechanism
- Weight 2.248 lbs
- Barrel Length 9.84"
- Length of sight line 12.2" to 13.8"
- Includes batteries and hard plastic carrying case
This item is not eligible for coupon discounts.
- Caliber0.177 cal
- Velocity500 fps
- Ammo TypePellets
- Barrel StyleRifled
- Fire ModeSingle-shot
- Gun Weight2.25
- Overall Length16.14
- Barrel Length9.44
- Magazine Capacity1
- MechanismPre-charged pneumatic
- Front SightsPost
- Rear SightsAdjustable for windage
- Shots per Fill200
- Trigger AdjustabilityTwo-stage adjustable
- UseCompetition/Target practice