When we first saw the Pellet Pen come in we were amazed that something so simple and easy to use was so useful. Instead of constantly fumbling around with pellets we were able to load 15 into the Pellet Pen easily and use it to load a break barrel air rifle quickly and efficiently. Another added bonus is that you can quickly load any rotary clip or pellet magazine much faster than you could by hand.
Just load up the Pellet Pen and you're on your way to a fun day of shooting with out the hassle.
- Assures Correct Pellet Orientation Every Time.
- Fastest Loading and Shooting.
- Allows Maximum Stealth While Hunting.
- Load Your Gun or Clips Even While Wearing Gloves.
- No Fumbling With Awkward Pellet Containers in the Field.
- Designed for .22 Caliber Break Barrel Rifles, Pistols, Magazines and Rotary Clips.
- Holds 15 Pellets in a Single Pen.
- ManufacturerPellet Pen
- Caliber0.22 cal
- Accessories TypeMagazines, Clips & Reloaders
- Ammo TypePellets
- Magazine Capacity15
- Warranty30 Day Limited
This thing works awesome.
I can load 15 pellets into it and load my rifle so much faster.
Easily worth 12 bucks.
You will not have to remove your gloves to try to pick out, align and insert a pellet.
It is easy to carry in a pocket for quick access and you can have several for a long shooting session.
No more worries about spilling a tin of pellets trying to open the container or pick out a pellet, and you can just keep shooting without having to also then close and store the tin.
These can be hung from a lanyard around your neck for easy retrieval too.
The good news is that it works as advertised. Fumbling with a tiny pellet in your fingers on a cold day, especially when you're trying to get of a second shot on a skiddish squirrel, can be frustrating. The pen makes the task much simpler and gives you an edge you wouldn't have otherwise.
The $10 or $11 is cheap for the benefits but pricey when the individual components are considered.