The SIIISS 1050X60 FTIRMH riflescope features the SII series 30mm, one-piece main tube constructed from the highest quality aircraft grade aluminum. Tube thickness is more than twice as thick as 1-in scope models and provides maximum rigidity for the toughest shooting conditions and recoil.
This 10-50x60 scope has Sightron's unique ExacTrack windage and elevation adjustment system. No other scope on the market offers the kind of precision and performance offered by ExacTrack.
The precision ground glass lenses undergo the ZACT-7 Revcoat Multi-Coating process that provides excellent resolution and superior light transmission.
Whether you're hunting, target shooting, or competing, you'll love the fast focus eyeball that allows for quick adjustments when you're on the move. The diopter adjustment ranges from -2.0 to +1.0 settings. And the side focus system makes shooting from the prone position, or from a bench rest extra-easy. If you find yourself in bad weather, no worries. Sightron built this scope to be waterproof and fogproof no matter what the conditions are.
Sightron SIIISS 1050X60 FTIRMH Rifle Scope Features
- 10-50x magnification
- 60mm objective lens
- 30mm tube diameter
- Field of view at 100 yards 9.6-2.2
- Eye relief 3.8" to 4.5"
- Mil-Hash (A24X) illuminated reticle
- 2.5 MRAD per revolution
- 14.5 MRAD windage and elevation travel at 100 yards
- .05 MRAD click value at 100 yards
- Tactical resettable knobs
- Side focus parallax adjustment from 9 yards to 55 yards
- Includes eye cup which blocks incoming light to the eye, making accurate range finding easier. RINGS NOT INCLUDED.
- 1.925 lbs
- 16.9" length
- Matte black finish
- Nitrogen filled
- Lifetime internal fog protection
- 7 layer fully multi-coated lens (Zact-7 TM)
- Fast focus eyebell
- Side focus system
- ExacTrack windage and elevation adjustment system
- AOSide Focus
- Eye Relief4.5-3.8"
- MountsNot included
- Tube Size30mm