Smith & Wesson M&P 40, Blowback Features
- A replica of one of the newest S&W designs
- Metal slide with full S&W markings
- A BB repeater powered by CO2
- Removable 15-shot BB magazine
- Adjustable front sight
- Fixed rear sights
- Synthetic black frame
- Drop-out magazine holds up to 15 BBs and CO2 cartridge
- Includes alternate sized grip backstops
The weight and action is so very close to my 9C that I can comfortably practice draw and stance that carry's over to range work.
Now, it'd be PERFECT but for the below issue which is YUGE ..... hopefully it will be addressed.....
After 4 cartridge loads, the mags started loosing pressure EXCESSIVELY during the piercing process.
Seems like the seal had compressed and did not retain it's sealing density.
Have recently returned for exchange. Hopefully the exchanged will be positive.
It is really accurate and built well.
Also I own the Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm. I like to use this for training and practice.
0.177Caliber 0.177 CalVelocity 300 fpsLoudness 1-LowMag Capacity 15
0.177Caliber 0.177 CalVelocity 300 fpsMag Capacity 15