- UTG DNT06 scope mount base
- Attaches to RWS rifles with 11mm scope rail
- Fits any rifle with an 11mm scope base...either dovetail grooves or a raised rail
- Decreases barrel droop with 10" upward compensation at 30 yds
- Stops scope shift--forever!
- Scope base provides a secure foundation for Weaver/Picatinny mounts
- 4 hex screws firmly attach base to your Diana rifle
- Dual scope-stop pins to stop movement
- 0.68" saddle height
- 0.78" total height
- 1" wide
- 4.72" long
- 11 slots to accommodate various eye relief adjustments
- 3.8 oz.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum
- Includes 2 hex wrenches- hex screw and set screw
- OpticsRail Adapter
- RailDovetail to Weaver
- WarrantyLifetime limited warranty
For those who like me rarely bother to read installation manuals, it is vital that this rail is installed whereby the white lettering on the rail that reads "DNT 06 +10 degrees" is correctly oriented to be readable on the REAR right side of the scope mount, so that the point of impact is raised as required, and not lowered, which is what happened when I initially installed this rail backward.
I boldly served as a trial-and-error guinea-pig during this scope rail install, so that y'all can learn from my mistake and get it right the first time, perhaps even without resorting to the tedious exercise of actually reading the manufacturer's directions, as some will be pleased to note.
This scope mount took care of the problem perfectly. Not only did it put the elevation turret in the middle of its range at 15 yards but, now I can use the scopes sunshade as the barrel clears it when cocking. VERY EXCELLENT!
Airgun Depot had better start offering flat rate mail delivery if it wants to stay in business in a competitive intenet market. Nobody wants to wait over 3 weeks to get a part, and pay more for shipping as well.
This review only addresses the dismal quality of Airgun Depot's choice of shipping; since I still don't have the scope mount, I can't really say anything about it. The one I ordered on ebay was great- it has been installed, and now I can use the $100 Leaper scope that I had been waiting to mount on my rifle. I still don't have the mount from Airgun Depot, 22 days after ordering and paying.
I also changed the scope that came with the storm I used high scoperings and in three shots I was right on
when compared with the orginal that ran out of elevation and was at it's peak.