Diana Stormrider, Gen 1, PCP Air Rifle
- Up to 26 FPE in .22 / 20 FPE in .177 with lead pellets
- Up to 900 fps in .22 / 1050 fps in .177 with lead pellets
- Manual safety
- Single-stage, non-adjustable trigger breaks at ~3 lbs
- Checkered beech stock
- Raised cheek piece for right handed shooters (stock still usable for left-handed shooters)
- Fully adjustable rear sight
- 11mm dovetail
- Integrated manometer (pressure gauge)
- 200 BAR/2900 psi fill pressure
- 9 shot magazine in .177 / 7 in .22
- Includes fill probe with male quick disconnect fitting
- Includes rotary magazine, single-shot tray and Mantis 3-9x32 Scope
Lots of power make sure you shoot in safe area and have a suitable back stop.
Accuracy seems to be getting more consistent. Mine seems to prefer 18.1 grain JSBs, but the 15.89 JSBs and CP 14.3 seem to do pretty good also.. Most of my shooting has been at 30 yards so far but the few shots I took at 45, 50, an 55 yards were just a half inch or so low and centered. Very impresssive. I should add that temps here have been in the 20s for the last few weeks. The low temps caused a zero shift and failure to feed GTO pellets.. Filling to 170-175 Bar puts it in the sweet spot for two full Mags.
The Mantis scope and included mounting rings are better than I expected. However, the factory sights worked well also.
0.22Caliber 0.22 CalVelocity 900 fpsLoudness 3-MediumMag Capacity 7
0.177Caliber 0.177 CalVelocity 1050 fpsLoudness 3-MediumMag Capacity 9