The Sport HD range offers exceptional value for money without compromising optical performance or build quality. The HD - (High Definition) optical coatings on all lenses reduce reflection both internally and externally and therefore increasing the amount of light that reaches the eye. This improves the image brightness and clarity, making the Sport HD range of riflescopes a joy to use.
The compact fast focus eyebell keeps the mil-dot reticle clear and crisp whilst the ¼ MOA fingertip turrets zero the cross hairs - kept firmly in position by high quality beryllium spring.
- All firearm caliber rated
- Fully multi-coated optics provide maximum clarity
- ¼ MOA fingertip turrets for accurate, reliable adjustment
- 1" matte black body tube for reduced glare
- Adjustable objective to remove parallax error
- Waterproof, Shockproof, and Fog Proof
- Includes Lens Caps and Lens Cleaning Cloth
- Hawke Worldwide Warranty
- Mil Dot Reticle
- Glass etched version of the popular MAP 6 reticle,featuring aim points deigned to work with your riles trajectory.
- Hollow bars are calibrated for 3, 6 and 9" bracketing when set on 6x magnification.
|Magnification: 4x||Objective Diameter: 32mm||Reticle: Mil-dot|
|Eye Relief: 3 inches||Length: 11.4 inches||Weight: 11.5 oz.|
- ManufacturerHawke Sport Optics
- Eye Relief3.5"
- Overall Length11.4"
- ReticleMil Dot
- Tube Size1 inch
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime
It is a relatively heavy, well built scope. It zeroed easily and after about 100 shots, is still holding zero. I hope it will continue for several thousand shots.
The adjustable objective works well and is a nice feature - particularly for the short ranges I shoot at (15 - 25 yards).
Four stars because the reticles are a little thick - which is to be expected with etched glass - and "mil dot" format. IMHO mil dot on an air rifle scope is just plain dumb.
Also, the quality of the lens is on par with the price paid. It's good enough for the intended ranges and purpose of the scope, but there is a slight distortion at the edges. Again, you simply can't get top quality glass for this price. It can't be done. If that's a critical issue for you, expect to spend several hundred - or more.
Overall, I am happy. It appears to be a durable scope and sufficient for my application.