The reticle illumination brightness adjustment is positioned on the side focus turret. This allows 5 red and 5 green settings. The settings have been carefully considered to produce low enough illumination levels for dawn and dusk shooting. The open sniper style turrets are calibrated to 1/4 MOA per click. To adjust the turrets the whole assembly is pulled up to unlock, then once adjusted they can be securely locked into position by pushing the turret back down. All Hawke Sidewinders come with a large 4" side wheel, to enhance range finding, a sunshade for bright conditions, and screw-in lens covers to protect the outer lenses.
Hawke Sidewinder 30 SF IR 6-24x56 AO Features
- 6-24x magnification
- 56mm objective lens (adjustable objective)
- 30mm mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- 1/4 MOA (1/4" click value @ 100 yds)
- SR Pro reticle (illuminated* red/green)
- 10 yds to infinity parallax adjustment
- 17 ft to 4.6 ft field of view
- 3.8" eye relief
- 27.7 oz.
- 16" long
- Includes 4" sidewheel for precise adjustments, CR2032 lithium battery, 100mm sunshade, screw-in lens caps, pointer, Allen wrenches, cleaning cloth and instruction manual. RINGS NOT INCLUDED.
- Rated for all airguns and firearms
- Fully coated optics
- Brightness memory system (5 red and 5 green settings)*
- Coil erector spring provides stability during recoil
- Locking fast-focus ocular adjustment
- Locking target targets (pull up to adjust- push down to lock)
- Side focus (SF) turret
- Black matte finish
*If you don't use illumination, the reticle will be black.
This item is not eligible for coupon discounts.
- ManufacturerHawke Sport Optics
- Eye Relief3.5"
- MountsNot included
- ReticleSR Pro
- Tube Size30mm
- WarrantyLifetime limited warranty