This Hawke scope has an etched-glass reticle which is superior to a wire reticle because it's much more precise. That lets you get even more accuracy from your gun. Another way that etched-glass reticles are superior to wire reticles is when they're illuminated. The etched ones show the illumination only on the reticle. It looks like the reticle is floating. Wire reticles often have a reflection of the illumination in the objective lens which can be distracting when shooting. Hawke has also engineered the Airmax series scopes to withstand the double recoil of high powered spring piston air rifles.
Hawke Airmax 4-16x50 Scope Features
- 4-16x magnification
- 50mm objective lens (adjustable objective)
- 30mm mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- 1/4 MOA (1/4" click value @ 100 yds)
- AMX mil-dot reticle (red illumination*)
- 10 yds to infinity parallax adjustment (side focus)
- 23 ft to 6.5 ft field of view
- 4" eye relief
- 0.5" to 0.1" exit pupil
- 27.50 oz.
- 14.1" long
- Includes 1 CR2032 battery- screw-in flip-open lens caps- 4" side wheel- lens cap removal tool- 3" screw-in sunshade- sidewheel removal tool- hex wrench- lens cloth and manual
- Fully multi-coated lenses (16 layers)
- Side focus
- Stepless rheostat for virtually infinite illumination adjustments
- 85 MOA windage and elevation adjustment
- Etched-glass reticle
- Locking and resettable target turrets
- Black matte finish
*If you don't use the illumination, the reticle will be black.
This item is not eligible for coupon discounts.
- ManufacturerHawke Sport Optics
- Eye Relief4"
- MountsNot included
- Tube Size30mm
- WarrantyLifetime limited warranty
complaints.Really dig the lense caps ,best I've seen yet .