The FX Wildcat synthetic delivers a compact, high power, and high accuracy bullpup. Featuring a completely redesigned magazine system for FX, gone are the tricky to load rotary mags, and in their place is a simple 8 round magazine that clicks into place in the breech with two spring-loaded ball bearings on either side of the magazine. The all new Wildcat valve delivers consistent and regulated shots due to the internal regulator that comes set at around 140 bars of pressure.
With a full fill of the 230cc, non-removable air cylinder expect to get approximately 75 full power shots thanks to the regulator. The two-stage match trigger is simply one of the best around. You'd expect triggers like this only on high-end competition grade 10m rifles! It's set at 15oz from the factory and is fully adjustable to tune to your liking.
This FX Wildcat air rifle comes in a soft touch coated synthetic ambidextrous stock. It weighs in at just 6.1 lbs. FX spent a lot of time on the finish to the rest of the gun providing a true fingerprint resistant finish. The cocking lever is in a forward position right above the trigger on the right-hand side to provide easy cocking without the need to break your cheek weld and sight line. The actuation is incredibly smooth and the joy of cocking and firing the gun are only superseded by the accuracy.
Like all modern FX air rifles, the FX Wildcat Synthetic features the FX Smooth Twist Barrel. A barrel that is truly innovative, completely rethinking how a barrel can be made. All of this combined clearly shows an exceptional quality and value for an air rifle that will excite the bullpup and tactical fan, while also performing as a full-length gun for the more traditional shooter.
The best of both worlds is found in the FX Wildcat.
FX Wildcat Synthetic Features:
- Soft touch all-weather ambidextrous synthetic stock
- Forward positioned sidelever cocking action
- FX Smooth Twist Barrel
- Easy-load 8 round magazine
- Fully adjustable match trigger
- Non-removable 230cc aluminum air cylinder (300cc in .25 cal)
- Max fill pressure is 230 bar (3300 psi)
- Aluminum cylinder and action features a fingerprint resistant tactical finish
- Shrouded muzzle with optional additional baffle extensions (sold separately)
- Quick fill port with integrated dust cover (uses FX fill probe)
Please Note: Listing is for the first generation Wildcat, NOT the MKII
This item is not eligible for coupon discounts.
- ManufacturerFX Airguns
- Caliber0.22 cal
- Velocity920 fps
- Barrel StyleFX Smooth Twist
- Fire ModeRepeater
- Gun Weight6.1 lbs
- Overall Length26.5"
- Barrel Length19.7"
- Magazine Capacity8
- MechanismPre-charged pneumatic
- Rail11mm dovetail
- UseSmall Game Hunting/Target Shooting
- Warranty30 Day Limited