Seneca Dragon Claw
- Pre-charged pneumatic (PCP)
- Rifled steel barrel (0.490" to 0.496" diameter)
- Single air reservoir (244cc)
- 11mm scope rail (use only compact scopes)
- 2 power levels (first bolt stop is low power, second is high)
- 3000 psi max fill pressure
- About 3 powerful shots per fill
- Built-in manometer (air pressure gauge)
- Hardwood Monte Carlo stock with checkered forearm & grip
- Fully adjustable, removable rear sight
- Raised RH cheekpiece
- Includes probe with 1/8" BSPP male threads
This item is not eligible for coupon discounts.
- Caliber0.50 cal
- Velocity679 fps
- Ammo TypePellets
- Barrel StyleRifled
- Fire ModeSingle-shot
- GripRight Hand
- Gun Weight7.65
- Overall Length42.1
- Barrel Length21.6
- MechanismPre-charged pneumatic
- Rail11mm dovetail
- Front SightsBlade and Ramp
- Rear SightsAdjustable for windage and elevation
- Shots per Fill3
- Trigger AdjustabilityTwo-stage non-adjustable
- Warranty1-year limited warranty
2. Like other reviews, the weapon is loud. It takes time to adjust to its weight.
3 the weapon is very accurate without a scope. I haven't used it for long distance.
4. I'm looking forward to purchasing the Evanix 2 or sniper and make my personal comparison regarding power, and accuracy to that of the Hatsan bull boss and my 50 cal.