- 3-12x magnification
- 32mm objective lens (adjustable objective)
- 1" tube
- 1/3 MOA per click adjustment
- Mil-dot range estimating reticle
- 4.2"-3.3" eye relief
- Field of view at 100 yards=30' to 10.5'
- Length: 8.1"
- Weight: 13 oz.
- 3 yds to infinity parallax adjustment
- Includes 2" sunshade, medium profile lever Lock quick-detach Weaver/Picatinny rings, cleaning cloth, high-quality flip-open lens caps
- True Strength scope
- Emerald-coated optics (95% light transmission)
- Zero lock/reset target turrets
- Black matte finish
- WarrantyLifetime limited warranty
Photo 2 below is all it took to dial it in at 13 yards. Once you do the math and figure out how many clicks youâ€™ll need to move the point of impact to the intended destination on target the bug buster is like a piece of surgical equipment.
Lockable and Re-Zero turrets are a big plus for such an inexpensive scope. Love the flip up lens covers and side parallax adjustment.
The crosshairs are a little thicker than others but with the ranges I'm shooting at with it's not a deal breaker.
This scope is short and can provide a challenge to mount in some situations but with the ring options out there today, I've been able to mount this scope on all my break barrels.
This is a great inexpensive solution for anyone looking for a lot of scope for a little bit of cash.