Webley Nemesis Features
- Manual Safety
- Uses (1) 12 gram CO2 cartridge
- Fiber Optic Front and Rear sights
- Tandem Self Indexing Magazine System (2x7 in .177, 2x6 in .22)
- Single Shot Tray Included
- Storage for Magazine in bottom of grip
- Allen key for CO2 piercing housed in grip cap
- Picatinny rail for mounting accessories
- 3/8" Dovetail Rail for mounting optics
- Ambidextrous Grip
- Bolt can be swapped from left to right side
- Rifled Steel barrel with 1/2" UNF threaded end
- 40 shots per CO2 cartridge
- Up to 450 fps in .177 (7 grain pellets), Up to 370 fps in .22 (14.6 grain pellets)
- Two Stage trigger with adjustment for take up
Unfortunately it died after just one shot.
All the gas leaked out, and the bolt spring broke.
I was disappointed after having bought this pistol as a gift for a friend.
as any in this field.
I thought the mag was missing but it was in the grip also the co2 piercer was built in
the bottom. I liked thee changeable cocking lever.
All in all this is a well made sturdy gun. The trigger not bad for it's type.
The minute you open the box you know you've found something special. This pistol is jet black, has a great look to it, and is, for lack of a better word, large. The Webley is 10 inches long with a six inch barrel. Look at the photo comparing the Webley along side my Sig Sauer P226. And one other note: the Webley is actually lighter than my Sig.
At just under 400 fps, this may not be the most powerful pistol out there, but the larger .22 caliber round makes up the difference by packing a punch!
0.177Caliber 0.177 CalVelocity 450 fpsLoudness 3-Medium
0.22Caliber 0.22 CalVelocity 370 fpsLoudness 3-Medium