After three years of success with the NP2, Crosman has raised the bar again by introducing the Trail NP2 SBD (Silencing Barrel Device). Crosman engineered the SBD to improve the barrel shrouding, which resulted in the NP2 SBD being three times quieter than other breakbarrels its class. With the shroud's asymmetrical design, the included CenterPoint 3-9x32 scope's field of view won't be hindered at all. And there's no need to worry about the cold weather as the Trail NP2 SBD will operate at full capacity regardless of the time of year!
Assembled at Crosman's manufacturing headquarters in Bloomfield, New York, the Trail NP2 SBD is currently one of the most technologically advanced air rifles available for hunting, target shooting, pest control, or just plain fun and it's backed by American workers!
Benjamin Mayhem NP2 SBD Air Rifle Features
- Nitro Piston 2 (gas piston)
- Rifled steel barrel
- Adjustable 2-stage trigger CBT=Clean Break Trigger
- Front and rear sights
- Picatinny optics rail
- Manual safety
- All-weather black synthetic stock with grey soft-touch inserts
- SBD sound suppression system
- Includes 3-9x40 scope and sling mounts (rear post/front loop)
- Built in America!
Benefits of the Nitro Piston 2 over a metal mainspring
- Smoother cocking
- Smoother shooting
- No spring torque
- No spring fatigue, even if left cocked for hours
- Functions perfectly in cold weather
- Lasts longer than a metal spring
0.22Caliber 0.22 CalVelocity 1100 fpsLoudness 2-Low-Medium
0.177Caliber 0.177 CalVelocity 1400 fpsLoudness 2-Low-MediumMag Capacity 1