Colt Python BB Revolver Features
- 12-gram CO2 cartridge
- 6-rd cylinder
- Fixed front sight
- Fully adjustable rear sight
- Textured plastic grips
- Manual safety
- Working ejector rod
- Swing-out cylinder
- Chrome-plated metal*
- Includes hex wrench, speedloader and 6 cartridge shells (each shell is loaded with one steel BB)
?*The box and owner's manual incorrectly state the gun is nickel-plated. In fact, it's really plated with chrome.
- Caliber0.177 cal
- Velocity400 fps
- Ammo TypeBBs
- Barrel StyleSmooth bore
- Fire ModeRepeater
- Gun Weight2.46
- Overall Length11.34
- Barrel Length5.5
- Front SightsBlade
- Rear SightsAdjustable for windage and elevation
- Trigger ActionDouble-action and single-action
- Warranty90-day limited warranty
Fires beautifully. Looks exactly like the real thing.
Bbs load from the front of the shell unlike the peacemaker so you have to unload the shells to reload the bbs.
Shoots great with 6" barrel.
Fit and finish is top notch.
Also it fits like a glove in to the western style holster and that satisfies me to get the western look.
The functionality and the fps are as good as the regular black revolver.