Each TC35 comes loaded with features from its tactical Weaver/Picatinny rail to its 2-stage adjustable trigger. The TC35's stock encases the carbon fiber air cylinder and is coated with a rubberized texture to provide the ideal cheek weld once you've mounted your optics. A grooved and textured AR style grip rests right behind the trigger and is interchangeable with other AR15 grips. If you want big power from a smaller air rifle that can travel anywhere you roam, pick up the TC35 and hit the trail.
Gamo TC35 Big Bore Features:
- Single shot for maximum ammo flexibility
- Integrated noise dampening
- Adjustable 2-stage trigger
- 480cc carbon fiber air cylinder fill-able to 250 BAR (3,625 psi)
- Highly efficient in-line valve system
- Tactical rail system for mounting optics
- 10-40 shot count, may vary depending on projectile and settings
This item is not eligible for coupon discounts.
- Caliber0.357 cal
- Velocity850 fps
- Ammo TypePellets
- Barrel StyleRifled
- Fire ModeSingle-shot
- Gun Weight5.51
- Overall Length35.9"
- Magazine Capacity1
- MechanismPre-charged pneumatic
- Trigger AdjustabilityTwo-stage adjustable
- UseSmall game hunting/target practice
- Warranty1-year limited warranty